This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

PSG vs Real Madrid Champions League Pick and Prediction Betting Tips 2/15/2022 (256 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(2y)

Report comment
(2y)

I was under the impression that the Doc asked you not to post such videos:

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Golde...

Did anything changed in his instructions?

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd Can you explain to me how posting sports videos in a sports thread forum considered wrong?

Report comment
(2y)

@jezhead Not my problem. My problem is that you disregarded the instructions specifically given to you by the Admin. And you did that not once but 8 times consecutively since receiving these instructions. Now if you want to get technical, the fact that the Admin expressed his objections on the posting of such videos, hereinafter qualifies such videos as unwanted and fully within the prohibition on Spam:

"You shall not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (spam) to any of DosMovies users."

dosmovies.com/tos/

So, if you want to discuss the matter with the Admin, by all means feel free to do so. Until that time where the Admin renders a final decision on the subject matter, you are to comply with his preliminary instructions. Failure to do so will incur disciplinary penalties.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd Failure to do so will incur disciplinary penalties. HAHAHAHH another website where there is no freedom of speech! What a joke

Report comment
(2y)

@jezhead I am glad that you find this amusing. Either way, you have been warned.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

its not that you post them its about the amount and frequency.

+4

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series