This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,063 reviews
122,543 films • 18,492 TV series

Our Planet - by Sir David Attenborough Official Trailer | Netflix April 5 2019 (516 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Share the wonder of the extraordinary place we call home. Utilizing the latest technology Our Planet was filmed entirely in Ultra High Definition in over 50 countries. From exotic jungles to the deepest seas, open your eyes to the connections we all share. Narrated by Sir David Attenborough.

Experience our planet's natural beauty and examine how climate change impacts all living creatures in this ambitious documentary of spectacular scope.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Available here: dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Our_Planet/?.... Documentary series focusing on the breadth of the diversity of habitats around the world, from the remote Arctic wilderness and mysterious deep oceans to the vast landscapes of Africa and diverse jungles of South America.

The ambitious four-year project has been filmed in 50 countries across all the continents of the world, with over 600 members of crew capturing more than three and a half thousand filming days, and will focus on the breadth of the diversity of habitats around the world, from the remote Arctic wilderness and mysterious deep oceans to the vast landscapes of Africa and diverse jungles of South America.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I might give it a watch.

+2

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 when the links are available on here, I do highly recommend it. Such beauty!

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I will give it a watch as soon as links are available.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 Yay - all 8 episodes are now available on here dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Our_Planet/?.... hope you enjoy!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I will watch it.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,063 reviews • 122,543 films • 18,492 TV series