This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,383 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

The Umbrella Academy Season 2 | Official Trailer | Netflix (874 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

Same weird family. New weird problems. The Umbrella Academy returns on July 31.

smiley #M4PODMB (exactly 5 mins) smiley

Watch the first season of The Umbrella Academy here: dosmovies.com/tv/The_Umbrella_Ac... On the same day in October 1989, forty-three infants are inexplicably born to random, unconnected women who showed no signs of pregnancy the day before. Seven are adopted by Sir Reginald Hargreeves, a billionaire industrialist, who creates The Umbrella Academy and prepares his "children" to save the world. But not everything went according to plan. In their teenage years, the family fractured and the team disbanded. Now, the six surviving thirty-something members reunite upon the news of Hargreeves' passing. Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus, Vanya and Number Five work together to solve a mystery surrounding their father's death. ...
Read more

+2

senior master
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

Now, if only I had that superpower to see blocked comments. Alas, I forgot to stock up on it before the lockdown. Humbug!

But if it is anything like the first season, it should be great.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

I like this one way more than Doom Patrol. So, yeah can't wait. :)

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@michael59 Doom Patrol was good but nothing near this and season 2 looks like we are in for some even more great entertainment.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

...and the countdown begins!

smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,383 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series