This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,915 reviews
122,494 films • 18,490 TV series

Obama Killed Osama Bin Laden (1691 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(13y)

He is not a celebrity but he his well known for what he did. what are some opinions on what ya think about this news.

Report comment
(13y)

I don't believe it, I want to see death certificates or even better, a dead corpse...

admin
Report comment
(13y)

I think it is not real person.

expert
Report comment
(13y)

If you don't believe it you're an idiot and i think this is good news not great because he was not the leader of the what ever the f**k they're called, they will ever let it go and this war wil lbe over in 20 years instead of 50 or they will seek revenge and bomb the sh*t out of America.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(13y)

@Liam Neeson Is God. Ok so they killed Bin Laden? You can not kill all terrorists. I dont think that is the reason to be happy. IMHO. By the way there is a theory that goverment uses terror for own interests.

Report comment
(13y)

@Dr.Evil Yes a special trained team of 5 Americans and 2 British soldiers, No there will always be terrorist, religious or not, Oh yeah there is theorys about everything.

Report comment
(13y)

@Liam Neeson Is God. +1 <br> agree

Report comment
(13y)

Obama didint do ANYTHING. Navi seal team 6 did!

+1

top expert
Report comment
(13y)

I am with samantha - where is the body <br> <br> I think osama should have been taken to the hague and put on trial along with Bush and Blaire <br> they are all biggots!!! <br> <br> dumping osama into the ocean disrepects all those lives lost at sea!!!

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(13y)

@#NotInMyName CIA, FBI and all the other federal investigator services has confirmed that it is him and there is a video of it, all special operatives have to wear cameras on there heads, trust me i know as i'm one, and they couldn't of taken him alive otherwise half or America would already be dead.

Report comment
(13y)

@Liam Neeson Is God. i respect you and what u do - please don't get me wrong... but where are the films??? <br> from what u say there should be 8 recordings - and the camera would have only been worn for the actual assualt, seize and capture - where is the movie of what happened onboard. <br> <br> i thought everybody had a right to a fair trial - i say he should have been taken to den Hague - same a sadem hussein - that way everything would be out in the open. <br> <br> i don't trust the governments and i agree with PGA some events are contrived by governments and then pinned on organizations not in a position to defend themselves. <br> and by not having a trial for osama it looks to me like there is something that needs to be hidden. <br> <br> all that has happened now that they have made a 'hero' into a martyr.

Report comment
(12y)

@#NotInMyName The films are in the whitehouse or whereever Obama is considering to release them to the world or not and there is only 7 recordings because it was a 7 man job. <br> <br> He was the master mind behind 9/11 also if they took him alive there would of already been about 20 bombings. <br> <br> So you think that he's still alive? why have there been bombings in Pakistan to avenge his death, 80 people killed. <br> <br> Probably is something to hide there is always something to hide but you're been stupid with half your argument (no offence) but you need to part of the army to understand how these things are done. <br> <br> They havn't they killed there hero so they'll turn to someone else.

expert
Report comment
(13y)

Just want to say Obama killed Osama while I was having drama with my mama on not showing my lama futurama ?

Report comment
(12y)

same here. i don't believe this

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,915 reviews • 122,494 films • 18,490 TV series