This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,739 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

New bugs? Report here (1928 views, 84 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(5y)

We're tweaking some things on the site, so please report any bugs here.

+4

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

> this morning i left this page open on my browser but my account was logged out when i returned just a few hours later. i've been inactive for longer periods without being logged out that way.

> its so cold outside my eyes hurt when i come home to watch movies and see what my two-movies mateys are doing.

> i think @System is a flirt but it's okay we might be two of a kind.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@uunbound hear ya, I'm still seeing single digits here..

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I've been having trouble all day. Nothing is loading for me. I've tried clearing my cache, and cookies. The site worked perfectly last night, but now I'm just scrolling..... Any suggestions or help would be appreciated greatly!

guru
Report comment
(5y)

A couple of hours ago I lost connection, thought it was my net; nope got a bad gateway error for about 15 min. Ya'll have fun on that server sw now; remember to keep that daemon booted smiley

master
Report comment
(5y)

Great rollout 💊Dr.Evil💊 'Blocked News by User.X' attribute is stellar. smiley
Smooth rollout, no issues.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

The site has a lot of spells of loading very slow when opening pages up, i.e. messages etc.

*But this is not new.

senior guru

I have my settings set as only to receive in my messages on here about latest episode et but I get sent them to my email to! Does anyone else experience this?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@⋆☆Danielle☆⋆ I haven't had that happen, so it may be something with just your profile.

I'll let Doc know.

God
Report comment
(5y)

User backgrounds (ie dosmovies.com/web/img/bg/wood1.jpg?v=1 ).... don't work on link1.two-movies.name pages. The CSS is using a relative path so the browser tries to load link1.two-movies.name/web/img/bg... resulting in a black background instead.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

just happened now

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself Yes but typically only 1-2 times a day.

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Don't know if it's a bug, I think it's me. I'm unable to use the emojis in a message. I've disabled ad-blockers but still not working(for me) I use Grammarly but I've disabled that, too. smiley Any suggestions? Thanks, no hurry.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@bevnick strange how they get people to use emojis instead of words, and then its ⧫ ⧫︎ ⧫︎

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

Emojis often appear as strange boxes on my tablet.

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

smiley I figured it out, thank you for taking the time to respond. smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

null

is this suppose to happen ? it's been doing this for about 2 weeks every time I get on the site?

+1

Hide 2 replies...

@chaseyerself Yes, it's normal, been happening for weeks, it protects the site

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 thanks mouse 👍 wasn't sure what was going on with it lol

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

this is a new message or page if you like ? just happened as i tryed to come on the site just now

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@chaseyerself What do you mean?

PM me if it's better for you. smiley

Report comment
(4y)

i can't comment on your website, two movies says,

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Beth Please post the url here

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Beth Ancient feature. Please use forums for your ideas and for help.

Report comment
(4y)

i will.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

any idea what this means?

skilled
Report comment
(4y)

Hi. I have been offline the last 4 days. whenever I try to add a movie or show to my to watch list nothing comes up. It will not add. seems like nothing works except to watch it right away, which i do not have time for right now. I was able to change the a movie on my to watch list to now watched list. but can't seem to add any of the new movies. Cleared my caches and everything else i could think of. Any suggestions or ideas why this is happening?

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Robear2000 What browser are you using?

Report comment
(4y)

@ Chrome. The problem seems to have fixed itself. I think it had something to do with the move to the new domain.

Report comment
(4y)

@Robear2000 We moved back to our old domain .name.

.xyz was causing too many issues.

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

When I report a link, after I hit send it takes me to the home page with the search bar. It never used to do that before.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks Weird! Doc?

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

I keep getting the following error on a white screen only on this website:

500 Internal Server Error
nginx/1.12.2

Is it a site error? Any ideas?

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@YorkshireBitter I am also getting the same 500 error along with slow loading pages. Started about a day ago, but seems to be intermittent.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@Twiggy1957 It hasn't done it to me yet today, but I've only just logged on. Here's hoping!

Report comment
(4y)

@YorkshireBitter Mine was working better last night and so far okay this morning.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Twiggy1957 Yeah, it hasn't done it at all today. Thanks for replying.

God
Report comment
(4y)

Yep...bugs here too...now. Slow loading...won't load...like/dislike buttons won't respond to my mouse.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

yep, constantly getting the...500 Internal Server Error
nginx/1.12.2....keep having to refresh every click or new page I go to..started yesterday.

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Just logged on, got the internal server error again, pages seem to be loading ok.

Report comment
(4y)

Having same issue as well. Also not receiving email notifications for programmes I a following. They don't appear in my email account, but they are appearing in my messages list on 6.two-movies account. Any ideas?

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Ranks 14 to 50 in the top 50 list are suddenly occupied by newbies without any points and I've been shot to rank 100+... error 500 abounds as well, can't post news either.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@coffeeninja Newbies* It just showing who joined (in that order) last.

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Ok.......

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Postings seems to work again. Now I've been catapulted into the top 10.... lol

Report comment
(4y)

@coffeeninja New month. Month points set to 0.

+1

admin
Report comment
(4y)

Seems like a ddos attack. Enabled cloudflare protection.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

Still not receiving email notifications of new episodes. This has been happening since Tuesday morning, as last email notification received on Monday morning. Emails are going into my messages on the site, buy are not appearing in my email account to tell me there is a new episode available. I only know when I log into the site and see the message screen in bottom right corner. I know my email account is fine as other emails are being received. What is happening?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Feather47 Maybe your email provider (virgin.net) doesn't allow our emails. Who knows. I suggest to change your email to gmail - never had any issues with gmail.

+1

guru
Report comment
(4y)

I am the night series link has a lot of malware, be warned.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@wieichbin Nope. You need a better blocker like uBlock Origin.

smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ Thank you for your reply. I have uBlock installed. Just wanted to warned those who don't have it or Know about it. Have a great day.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@wieichbin Ah so you just clicked and saw what it was blocking?

They shouldn't be disturbing you otherwise.

+1

skilled
Report comment
(4y)

two-movies.me domain renders webpage really badly and gives this error:

Error: the xajax Javascript component could not be included. Perhaps the URL is incorrect?
URL: //static.two-movies.name/js/xajax_js/xaj ax_core.js

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Still seeing format and rendering issues in Opera.
Page and text size invalid between tabs, and unrecognized in new tabs.
Many Thx!

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) clear your cache

Report comment
(4y)

Using Opera, when clicking on Movies or TV Shows, won't populate the titles. Switch to Edge, no problems.

Opera is my go to browser. Cache has been cleared. CC Cleaner ran. Still having issues.

Thanks.

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

I'm not sure if it's a bug or mobile issue or my own tech incompetence (which is most likely the case), but every time I click a link it opens it in a new page(?) and logs me out of the site. So, for instance, if I click on a show/movie to watch it opens in a new page, then when I click on an episode- new page, then click on the 'watch movie' link- yup, new page. And I am suddenly logged out and can't vote good/bad link, leave feedback, leave a comment/review, or mark an episode or movie as watched unless I sign into each new page.

This site is awesome and I'm not going anywhere, but if you or any of the wizards here have a solution as to what I am doing wrong, the assistance would be appreciated. All I ask is the explanation try to take into account my utter lack of computer savvy-ness. Sadly my generation was told computers would be a rare thing found only in advanced science/engineering type fields and us girls would not need to worry about such things seeing as how we would be busy making sammiches, knitting baby blankets, and darning socks. ?
Read more

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I have lost my thumbs up/down function completely on 2M. In addition, after clearing my cache and closing my PC down yesterday and continuing today, most of the most reliable links no longer work for me either. What did I do wrong? Happily, @anysubj is working perfectly. Regards -GC

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@saxon901 Just discovered that if I find the''sweet spot'' I can still vote, just can't see the emoji, which reminds me, the emoji bar appears to be missing too. I can't test to see if it is simply invisible as well. Regards -GC

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

just happened just now

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@chaseyerself Hey there, have missed you. This is normal. Not to worry smiley It protects the site from weirdo's basically I think & when it's being updated as well.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

took me ages to get on here the now 😥😥😥😥

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

got a 404 message page aswell

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Browser classic is listing movies and tv shows, the newer browser is not.

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Something has shifted since the new site when up (Two-Movie.me). I'm getting constant warnings on malware. Hereby I would like to suggest: Please make sure that these links are safe for "everyone" before posting them on your site. Funny, on your previous address I didn't have this kind of problem. Thank you all.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@wieichbin What software showed that warning and what page?

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you. My Antivirus softwear ESET warns me constantly that the actual links are not safe while trying to watch a movie. I believe it is a general problem. I've noticed also that openload (which use to be very safe) has practically dissapeared from your site. Openload use to be a trustworthy link. And its all happening since you change your address to .me. Thank you so much for your reply.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

I want to report that when I was surfing two movies site last night couple mosquitoes harassed me and a fly left a small black spot on my cup of coffee. Please fix these issues soon!

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Not sure where I'm supposed to mention my problems, so I'll C/P
Site not found: Randomly occurring problem where the site won't open and I am offered a Live version, which still doesn't work. Duration of this problem is also random, can last a few minutes, to a few hours... Is this a known problem?
Also, a constant problem: If I'm watching a stream, around 1-3am UK time, the stream stops around 2am, and when I refresh, before I get back to the links page, some ToS and rules page appears, with the Watch Movie button at the bottom; As if it's my first time using the site.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

thanks for fixing things.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,739 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series