This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

Mulan Trailer 2 (2020) (579 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

+7

senior guru

That’s Right Woman Kick Ass!! smileysmiley💕

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@🧚🏻‍♀️PinkTinker Most married men would not dare to disagree 🤪

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I liked this better than the first trailer. I just hope they get it right and showcase the beauty of Chinese culture, rather than focus so much on being a Disney live-action film.

+4

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Penelope416 I'm sure they will be a mix of both.

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Meh .... still kinda weird for me watching Chinese Legend Tales but in English language smiley it is like watching Rambo in Chinese Dub smiley

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@Penelope416 Just hope it is not base on the twist Romane Novel, where Mulan committed suicide lol

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@∞Aces∞ True but it's similar to the Marvel comic book character, Black Panther. Black Panther (T'Challa) is african yet in the movies and comics, they mostly speak english.

Same for Memoirs of a Geisha: all the japanese characters spoke english as well in the film.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@Penelope416 Yeah, Hollywood smiley

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

This movie looks Amazing my niece loves all the new Disney movie Lady & The Tramp Fantastic we can’t wait to see Mulan! 💜

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@🧚🏻‍♀️PinkTinker But this one is farrrr from Mulan animation, this one is base on Chu Renhuo's Romance but it won't be Hollywood if they not twist the story and characters lol, that witch is Xian Lang play by Gong Li and she suppose to be the daughter of the invader King, who later found out Mulan is a woman then they both sworn as sisters, then they both surrender to the Tang Emperor.

+4

@∞Aces∞ I’ve not seen the animation movie in ages!

+4

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

i must say this trailer is verry promissing i cant wait to see it,thanks for showing us PV.

+5

God
Report comment
(4y)

+5

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series