This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,048 reviews
122,536 films • 18,492 TV series

Money Heist: Part 4 | Official Teaser | Netflix (563 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

Not seen any of this, is it any good?

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

OMG is it good??? It the most fabulous series EVER!! No seriously I love this show. I didn't watch it until after season 2 aired bc it just didn't look like the type of show I would like (not into heist type movies at all) but I gave this one a look when I was out of series to watch. I loved it from the start. I got halfway through it and my husband was like what is this show? It looks good. So I started it over for him and now he's hooked as well. He's not really into all the foreign shows I watch but this one is just that great. It has several actors from the other show on Netflix Elite

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Thanks for the reply Teeny, i might give this a watch. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Sorry my tablet messed up and I couldn't get my keyboard to show up.
The series on Netflix, elite is really great too. Money heist also has actors from Locked up and The Pier. You won't regret watching this series. You got to love The Professor! I can't wait for season 4!

Teeny 💋💋

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Never even heard of it, now I gotta hunt it down...

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@oldshuntr It's on Netflix 💋

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Thanks, but I don't pay for TV. I'll find it elsewhere I'm sure. I noticed a comment on IMDB that said it was not in English?

Report comment
(4y)

@oldshuntr No it's Spanish series but there are dubbed versions of you can stand the fake voices

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 No problem, I can stand the dubbed much better than I can the transcripts. If I wanted to read a book, I would. LOL

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@oldshuntr My husband is the same way but he loved this series enough he suffered thru the dubbing💋

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,048 reviews • 122,536 films • 18,492 TV series