This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,843 reviews
122,457 films • 18,487 TV series

Messenger Bar? (856 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru

I'm not entirely sure if this would be necessary, or even how often it would be used, but a bar or Messenger spot so when you PM someone you don't have to go to your 'Messages' you can just respond. Nothing too big that would be in the way, but something so PMing would be easier? Example of what i mean: puu.sh/luAaJ/7dd0cfc257.png something out of the way at the least.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(8y)

@qwaszxcvbnm7, qwasy Like on facebook?

@Dr.Evil something similar that is, <br> <br> considering at the moment you have to load the 'Messages' to respond it would be slightly easier to respond, and potentially have a noise when someone does PM you so if I'm on a different tab, ill hear the boop.

Report comment
(8y)

@qwaszxcvbnm7, qwasy Have you seen a reply link in the notification block?

@Dr.Evil you mean the thing that pops up in the bottom right informing me of who has replied, err whatnot? yes, but still loads a page. <br> <br> In General, It's just a suggestion.

admin
Report comment
(8y)

If you want something like a quick reply in that little pop up - it is possible. If you want something more - you need to describe it better here.

guru

like the Facebook PM bar, for simple quick responses <br>

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(8y)

@qwaszxcvbnm7, qwasy Ok got it. It's a big investment by the way. For users it looks simple but technically it's not so easy ;)

@Dr.Evil ye, quite understandable,

God
Report comment
(8y)

That would be a good idea to have something like what the OP suggested.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,843 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,487 TV series