This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,777 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (3478 views, 44 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(5y)

This year was one of the hardest for us. Hope 2019 will be better.
Spend the holiday with your family and friends, surrounding yourself with the loved ones you choose. Merry Christmas!

+46

God
Report comment
(5y)

And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and all those that use TwoMovies. smiley

+20

master
Report comment
(5y)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all smiley

+16

God
Report comment
(5y)

+8

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe (Unfortunately,I read a whole lot of true stuff about John Lennon,his"wife",and the editor of the Rolling Stone recently soured me on the guy--cause I still love the Beatles.--I guess people in Rock n' Roll can get,or be,very full of themselves.-- MEGHAN MARKLE? LATELY?OWW

+2

Report comment
(5y)

Merry Christmas eve y'all 🎄

+12

Report comment
(5y)

Hope u all had a awesome Christmas🎅🤶 so far and for the new year lots of blessings .Stay safe don't drink and drive pls 👍

+7

Report comment
(5y)

Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newedd dda i bawb.

+9

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@mctonedeaf VERY BEAUTIFUL!HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND THE DRAGON!

+2

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

Merry Christmas to one and all have a great day and Happy New Year be s safe

+4

master
Report comment
(5y)

Merry Christmas to all and Dr. Evil thanks for all that you do to make this the best movie site there is smiley

+10

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

+10

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself SAME TO YOU!!!LOOK at all the lovely tartans!!(I wonder if Scotland is the main place to find tartan fabrics?)I have always loved them,so much,but I always wanted to find the manufacturer of real tartans--probably cost a fortune,but,I really love them.All best to Scotland,I read you Scots are not too unfashionable yourselves,there's a couple of fashion designers,companies,that are very good,espec. lately i have read about them.ALL BEST OF THE NEW YEAR!!!:)

+3

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I wish Dr.Evil a merry X-mas day and a better year with no problems on this smiley TOP site smiley And may everbody's dreams here on TwoMovies come true in 2019 except for one… smiley so you have Always something to dream of smiley merry X-mas and happy New year to you all smiley Grtz. from Belgium land of

+10

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@freddy6666 thank you)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil HAPPY NEW YEAR, DR. EVIL!!If there's anything we can do,too,to support hypothetically new tech methods to *(hypothetically)encourage or even donate to ,"discovering software science to confound and nullify the hypothetical new search engines and laws trying to crash,arrest,websites like this,let us know."Even donations might help any designers hypothetically to develop new software to keep us waving the Skull and Crossbones-flag all over the stormy Net.(hypothetically.)

if they are developing machines now to read the mind(yes)not hypothetically, there should be new methods to help US IN SCIENCE-LAND!!AVAST, MATIES, DON'T GIVE UP THE SHIP!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@freddy6666 good lord i wish that were real

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@freddy6666 happy new(and brew)-year to you,hah hah great picture!!

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

To Dr evil and all those that make this site possible thank you for your hard work. I want to wish you and your loved ones a safe and merry Christmas

+6

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

Merry Christmas!

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Merry Christmas!!, And again, Thank you Dr.Evil & friends for your work on this Great Movie and TV Site!!

+4

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Merry Christmas! The site is a welcome refuge and haven for all, and gives every day of the year. Thanks to all and may 2019 be a wonderful year.

+7

God
Report comment
(5y)

May each user have a good 2019.

+4

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Merry Christmas to all! smiley Thanks Dr. Evil for this great site. smiley

+6

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

[b][/Merry Christmas and a blessed New year to you all!]

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Thank you, Doc. I wish you and yours and everyone the best year to come inn 2019. Peace on earth, for certain.

+7

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ awesome first photo

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

yea. merry xmas all. u too drevil
with minime smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@simi5 thanks))

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

Hope all had a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for a New Year. May it be a great one for all! Thanks for continuing to bring the best possible movie site on the web. This site is a blessing in itself! Best wishes to all..

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Strait Thank you ))

+1

Report comment
(5y)

Merry Christmas and a happy New year to all. Ps, I'm in Canada

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Merry Christmas to you all.

Thanks for continuing to make TM work so well, Dr.Evil 🎁

+3

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

Merry Christmas! I’m new here and I’m really loving this site!

+3

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Thank you Dr.Evil and 2Movies and all those nice people frequenting this nice site. May you all have the greatest time for these Holidays and Hope and pray to whoever is "up-there" that 2019 will be better for us all. I will try to include here a Card I made for the holidays.

+3

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Happy New Year :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

happy new year to everyone !!!

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Who da man?

You da man Dr E. There aren't enough 'Mini Me's and bald kitties in the world to thank you for everything you do here smiley

+1

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

Happy New Year to one and all.. Thank you to the staff of TwoMovies for bringing us this fantastic site and for all your hard work & effort running this great site through the year..
Hope that 2019 will be a good to one and all...
Happy New Year

+1

Report comment
(5y)

Thank you two movie happy new year guys and happy holidays to everyone

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

ꃅꍏᖘᖘꌩ ꈤꍟꅏ ꌩꍟꍏꋪ

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,777 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series