This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

Linkin Park Frontman dead  (858 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Chester Bennington, the Linkin Park frontman has committed suicide smiley RIP www.metalinjection.net/linkin-par...

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Sad :( I liked his voice and music.

+1

guru
Report comment
(6y)

God
Report comment
(6y)

Another tragic loss smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

B.I.H

God
Report comment
(6y)

That is so sad.

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

smiley smiley

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Why? He was the Godfather of Chris Cornell's Children and he committed Suicide shortly <br> After Chris Cornell committed suicide. That is really sad as Chris Cornell trusted him so much <br> If anything should to him. Eddie Vedder lead singer of Pearl Jam was also best friends with Chris Cornell <br> and he is the only one left alive today from the Seattle bands. <br> <br> Hope Eddie doesn't follow the same path! But if you ever seen Eddie Vedder wife? I don't <br> Think he would, plus he has many kids himself. Shame what happened to them. So I guess <br> all the money in the world can't buy you happiness.

master
Report comment
(5y)

I don't know who he is. I find it sad that anyone commits suicide.It is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I hope he find peace.Healing prayers to those that cared about him.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Eddie wrote a song about contemplating suicide years ago called; "I'm Still Here". More of a monologue than a song, but it's spot on.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series