351,278 users • 209,039 reviews
122,536 films • 18,492 TV series

Laughter (568 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

What makes you laugh?
There is a whole heap of stuff that I find impossible not to laugh at.
Children because I remember being one.
Adults because I am one.
Beards. My head is going bald but my chin? The hair from there reaches my nipples.
Socks. I buy them by the dozen. Even number, ye. Do you think they stay that way?
Weather forecasts. Enough said.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Being playful and silly with my husband, He will have me laughing so hard there is no sound coming out. smiley

+1

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

Unexpected humor in serious settings.
bad puns

+1

master

Okay, if you can't laugh at yourself sometimes, you are in trouble, this is what happened to me a few weeks ago....

First thing in the morning I'm up at 5:30 am, wash my face, grab a towel to dry the face and while doing that ripped the nose stud out.... it falls somewhere (Couldn't find it) so I had to continue my endless routine of getting ready for work.

A few days later that was forgotten, but I got up to tinkle at 3:00 am later in the week .... felt something pierce the bottom of my foot.... guess what it was? Lost nose stud..... smiley

They say you see your life pass before you, I sure as hell did, I fell backwards and hoped to God in those few seconds I wouldn't break my neck hitting the porcelain of the toilet. I landed (bum first) on it backwards luckily. The next few minutes were excruciating.... had to pull that thing out of the heal of my foot.....

They say the worst accidents happen in the home, now I believe them ....

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Funnily enough the bathroom is the most dangerous room in the house.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,039 reviews • 122,536 films • 18,492 TV series