This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,017 reviews
122,528 films • 18,492 TV series

Jett (2019) Official Trailer ( Cinemax - Carla Gugino - Crime Noir Series ) (485 views, 2 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Jett centers on Master thief Daisy "Jett" Kowalski, who did her stint in prison & never wants to go back. However, pressured by Charlie Baudelaire, she agrees to do one last job - but insists on working with her former partner, Rufus "Quinn" Quinton. When the operation goes south, and Quinn is killed, Kowalski is left no option but to work for the powerful and nefarious Miljan "The Russian" Bestic.

www.imdb.com/title/tt8594276/

Amazing Cast: Michael Aronov, Gus Halper, Carla Gugino, Gil Bellows, Gentry White, Chivonne Michelle, Christopher Backus, Greg Bryk, Giancarlo Esposito, Gaite Jansen, Elena Anaya, Violet McGraw...

smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Episode 1 is finally here to watch on TM: www.twomovies.xyz/watch_tv_show/... and I highly recommend this new series just based on the trailer, what I have read and the pilot. Stellar cast, great filming and amazing plot. High quality rich and well done. 5/5 stars from me so far. It's one of those shows that does not take several episodes to know it's going to be great. IMHO that is.

Enjoy!

God
Report comment
(4y)

I may just watch this.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,017 reviews • 122,528 films • 18,492 TV series