This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,656 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Is "Judy Justice" on dosmovies or can it be added (231 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

I have tried to look all over on the site but can not find it anywhere on here if anyone knows if I can watch it on here please let me know or if it can be added please do so thank you. Thank You!

top expert
Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Keannu Its odd that when I type in Judy Justice nothing shows up. But the link you placed in your comment works fine and takes me to "Judy Justice". I guess I should have asked sooner. Thank You!

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CosmoQueen88 IT was just added but whenever you're having trouble finding something on here ,you can look it up on imdb www.imdb.com/title/tt13368190/ and use the code (tt13368190) to search for it here smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CosmoQueen88 You can actually use the ENTIRE IMDB URL, rather than bother with a cut down version of just the TTnumber, to search.

The search function queues off of IMDB URLS most efficiently.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

I don't have a clue what you guy's are talking about because I am just not tech savvy. BUT... thank you for the link to judy justice because I couldn't find it either. smiley

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

My grandmother passed away back in 2015 and up until she could no longer sit upright in her glider/rocking chair she watch her court shows and Maury. I actually think it might have been until a week or two before she passed. And no matter the court case "Judy took no $hit from anyone" and my grandmother loved every minute of it. Even if it was a rerun it was still never changed to a different channel. It was the same way with my grandfather and "Walker Texas Ranger" and "Dragon Ball Z". Grandpa my show is almost on yup "walker is almost done". Okay I'm going to go lay down you let me know when your cartoons are done and when the next episode is on. I think there was walker and then something else and then walker or it was something else and the second show I think might have been wheel of fortune not sure. But back then I knew the times of my shows and there shows and what I could stomach to watch and what I could not. No that I think back the shows I loved as a kid and could not really stand back then I love more when I have gotten older.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,656 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series