This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,725 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

I'm looking for a movie title for a post apocalyptic earth movie with no water (436 views, 8 replies)

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

I know the title is a bit odd but here goes.

First its about a man that has water and nobody else has water and there is a stack of rocks on his land where the water comes from and he can turn it off and on I think with his walking stick or something like that. It has been a long time since I have seen it but I was watching Mad Max the other day and this came into my head and I would like to try and find it.

The man has played on other movies before but I can't think of anything.

I think the people are on earth I don't think its on a different planet.

I know he dose help people from time to time. I can't really remember all that much. The man had to have been in his later 30 or older.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

Never mind I found it. Its called "World Gone Wild (1987)" I found it searching on the internet and then I found a imdb list titled "Post Apocalyptic Wasteland - The 'complete' list" so I found the title and now I have also found the movie to watch it.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CosmoQueen88 Awesome, he was sounding like Moses from bible. I love poat apocalyptic movie.Fist of the north star is good too

Report comment
(1y)

@Raising-freedom I have seen it already

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

dosmovies.com/film/World_Gone_Wi...
Is it worth watching?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless I'm not to good at judging movies I only wanted to watch it since I watched all 3 mad max movies this week and this movie jumped into my head. I do remember it being pretty good when I was younger. I did not watch it yet I plan to watch it tomorrow.

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Report comment
(1y)

Had no idea.

guru
Report comment
(9mo)

I was going to pass on this one, but then I read some of the reviews on IMDB including this one. [SPOILER] Now I have to watch it.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,725 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series