This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,826 reviews
122,446 films • 18,486 TV series

"Glass" looks like it will be a Good movie (532 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qduEsr9M...

Finally get to see how the movies are tied together.....Unbroken,Split, and Glass out in Jan. 2019

+6

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Really looking forward to this myself. Unbreakable was a great movie. I went to see it at the theater when it was released - almost 20 years ago! Where does the time go? <br> <br> Hope you don't mind but I've embedded it so people can watch it here instead of having to open a new tab. <br> <br>

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale No problem, have you seen Split yet? I can't wait for this one!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Rescue Dog Mama Yes, I have seen split. I'm glad they're opening the scope of his story line and characters. I like James McAvoy in most things. <br> <br> And who doesn't love a bit of Samuel L Jackson!

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

Wouldn't physical proof of powers and doing them in front of the shrink, start to convince the shrink?the shrink in "12 Monkeys"finally recognized that Bruce Willis's time traveler was REAL, she saw the proof finally.--She was horrified but she admitted it was true. <br> <br> Its not that easy to lock someone up for more than 3 days,while you analyze if "They are a danger to themselves or others."You can just tell a super-hero claim is dangerous?--and (i see one at least is old)its not dementia?Old age? WHY can't you just say,during the 3 days,"I was only fantacizing i know i'm not a real super=hero.I am not reALLY a super-hero!ha ha--its a game!""? wouldn't the guys know to deny their powers to a shrink.?

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 That's no fun,lol! Than there wouldn't be a good movie..I am not sure James McAvoy even realilzes what or who he is on a daily basis lol....I love him in this part.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

I'm another one that loved these movies. I can't wait! Loved the trailer.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I actually cannot wait for this!

19 January 2019! Yay!

www.imdb.com/title/tt6823368/?mo...

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,826 reviews • 122,446 films • 18,486 TV series