This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,723 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

False movie links (1200 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(7y)

ive seen a few times linkers are putting up movies that arent what they are supposed to be.

all 70 links for example for
One Piece Film Gold

Is actually
One Piece Heart of Gold (the prequel to Film Gold)

they do this just to get their reputation boosted but it pisses alot of people off

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@Drave81 Movie titles are almost the same. I think it's just a simple mistake.

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil i do not think it is a mistake myself because the simple fact i have contacted both viper and cipri whatever their name on their walls viper ignored me cipri didnt like i called him out and erased the post on his wall with no word and blocked me

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

Mistake or no mistake.....Doesn't even matter if you look at the grand scheme of things....Without the uploaders and website owners there would be nothing here to watch and neither would we. I appreciate their efforts and sure would not be going and calling them out on it. Seems kinda harsh. Did you ask for a refund? Oh wait that's right there is no charge to watch movies on here. Call me old fashioned or whatever you see fit but I don't think you should bite at the hand that feeds ya when he or she asks nothing from you.

+2

Report comment
(7y)

first off i wasnt being mean about it i just made the comment that it was the wrong movie second they now know it is the wrong movie they listed even if they didnt know before but they still left it up on the site knowing full well it is the wrong movie

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@Drave81 have to agree with you on this matter

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,723 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series