This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,742 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

Fake quality in links (1276 views, 17 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(8y)

Those linkers who put fake quality in links will be banned and links will be removed. Don't mark links as DVDRip if they are Cam. Thanks.

+6

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil can you add thevideo.me

Report comment
(8y)

@shelby_morris can you add saved by the bell wedding in las vegas popstar with aaron carter a mom for christmas sabrina the teenage witch the movie drive me crazy cant hardly wait a league of their own sleepless in seattle youve got mail the sound of music west side story the wiz grease grease 2 mary poppins the king and i my fair lady annie with alleen quinn the music man oklamoma the wizard of oz with judy garland willy wonka and the choolate factory good burger now and then carmen a hip hopera crossroads with britney spears save the last dance save the last dance 2 the school of rock the perfect score the prince and me coyote ugly cheaper by the dozen cheaper by the dozen 2 a cinderella story raise your voice the perfect man material girls according to greta beauty and the briefcase country strong ella enchanted the last song sixteen candles troop beverly hills teen witch burlesque soul surfer 80s movies casper casper a sprited beginning casper meets wendy the babysitters-club the little rascals the flintstones the sandlot bring it on movies beethoven movies clueless dr dolittle movies with eddie muphy free willy movies glitter the indian in the cupboard spiceworld the movie shiloh shiloh shiloh 2 gold diggers the secret of bear mountain my girl my girl 2 matilda 3 men and a little lady babe babe pig in the city action force the movie my little pony the movie the chipmunk adventure the jetsons meets the flintstones jetsons the movie scobby doo and the ghoul school scobby doo meets the boo brothers charlotte's web with henry gibson charlotte's web 2 willbur's great adventure the care bears movie the care bears movie II a new generation the care bears adventures in wonderland the care bears nutcracker suite an american tail an american tail 2 an american tail 3 an american tail 4 an american tail 5 pippi longstocking with mellssa atro the pebbie and the penguin thumberlina were back a dinosaur's story the land before time movies balto movies rock a-doddle ferngully the lastrainforest ferngully II the magical rescue the iron grant quest for camelot freaky friday with jodie foster the parent trap the parent trap II the parent trap III parent trap hawailan honeymoon the brady bunch movie a very brady sequel honeymoon in vegas annie a royal adventure the santa clause susie Q the big green blank check first kid cool runnings heavyweights the mighty ducks d2 the mighty ducks d3 the mighty ducks angels in the outfield angels in the endzone george of the jungle jungle 2 jungle tom and huck man of the house disney movie homeward bound homeward bound II annie disney movie cinderella with brandy and whitney houston the parent trap with lindsay lohan toothless mail to the chief the princess diaries the princess diaries 2 royal enagement the santa clause 2 the santa clause 3 the escape clause the rookie disney movie the pacficer disney movie confessions of a teenage drama queen freaky friday with lindsay lohan george of the jungle 2 holes herbie fully loaded life size ice princess the lizzie mcguire movie max kebbie's big move model behavior my date with the president's daugther the game plan enchanted college road trip hannah montana the movie the sound of music live double plantinum with diana ross and brandy the jacksons an american dream the derby stailon the wizard of oz with alleen quinn 10 things i hate about you sleepover picture this mammma mia hotel for dogs waitress you again from justin to kelly sharkboy and levagirl sucker punch xanadu with ollvia newton john adventures in babysitting beaches brenda star babes in toyland with drewbarrymore girls just want to have fun the jewel of the nile ever after the wedding singer hairspray with vicki lake romancing the stone st elmo's fire the breakfast club pretty in pink parenthood with steve martin three men and a baby buster with phil collins our friend martin a walk to remember chasing liberty tangled how to deal legally blonde legally blonde 2 agent cody banks agent cody banks 2 what a girl wants prom fly away home mean girls mean girls 2 syndey white sidekicks mighty mophin power rangers the movie dennis the menace frosty the snowman frosty returns frosty's winter wonderland the flintstones in viva rock vegas hannah montana and miley cyrus best of both worlds concert the jonas brothers concert expernce au pair au pair II au pair 3 adventure in paradise honey i shunk the kids honey i blew up the kid honey we shunk ourselfves the kid disney movie weird science johnny be good the lost boys manquin less than zero dirty dancing the rooky horror picture show godspell with victor garber jesus chist superstar cats joseph and the amazing techcolor dreamcoat

Report comment
(8y)

What about removing all the other fake links, you know, the ones that all lead to malware, such as streamin.to. Every one of their links is fake and a silly attempt to get you to click on their viruses.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(8y)

@Waer loga Give me full links please

Report comment
(8y)

@Waer loga Checked streamin.to and it's working great. Install ad blocker + free anti-virus. Also 'no script' plug-in can be helpful.

+1

Report comment
(8y)

[ad, removed] <br> <br> Also this: dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Doc_Savage_The.... <br> leads to this: <br> veehd.com/video/2283626_Doc-Savag... <br> Which says: Attention your flash player is out of date (this is a lie) Click on the yes button to update your flash now. <br> But, not being an idiot, I'm not going to click that button. My adobe flash player is updated every day, so why do they lie and tell me it isn't?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(8y)

@Waer loga Yes I can't play this video.

Report comment
(8y)

And even once I've gotten by all of that, there is no video there in the end, the whol thing was just a deception to try and make me download their viruses. Is anyone disputing this?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(8y)

@Waer loga Not me had to do some serious cleaning after veehd

Report comment
(8y)

here it is: <br> veehd.com/video/2283626_Doc-Savag... <br> Look for yourself. There's no video there.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(8y)

@Waer loga Yes this one is broken, Can't play it.

Report comment
(8y)

Dr Evil: You said, "Checked streamin.to and it's working great", but I just checked it and its a pay to join website that asks for your credit card number, so if you're being honest, can you please explain how you managed to join that site without giving them your credit card? If you're telling the truth, that is, about that particular site working correctly, which it currently is not. <br> streamin.to/?op=registration: Payment info?

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(8y)

@Waer loga I see an embed player and it's working fine.

Report comment
(8y)

@Waer loga You calling Dr. Dishonest? Really? What good comes from him vouching for one site or another?

Report comment
(8y)

thevideo.me doesn't work either.

Report comment
(8y)

The sky is green and grass is blue. See, it's easy. Anyone can do that; say the opposite of the truth. A kid can do that, dude.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(8y)

@Waer loga Sometimes things get complicated :)

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,742 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series