About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

Earning points (1520 views, 23 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

I decided to start this thread and share some working methods how to earn more points here. <br> <br> 1) Create useful movie/tv show comments. Write loooooooooooong comments and get likes for them. <br> 2) Submit thousands of links (also many video hostings pay money for views). How? Some users automate this hard process. <br> 3) Create forum threads and participate in forum discussions. <br> 4) Post your referral links on social networks, forums and get points for every click. <br> 5) Write movie plots and reviews. <br> 6) Rate movies. <br> .............. <br> 7) Profit <br> <br> smiley

+1

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil & what do'ya get with these points?

Report comment
(6y)

@sandie54 when you have enough points you get a all expenses paid one way trip to Raqqa in Syria smiley smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@sandie54 Points :)

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil u get points just to end up w/points. Well that's impressive.

Report comment
(6y)

@sandie54 He spelt that wrong, he meant pints...are was that a dream i had to do with the hand delivered free popcorn hmmm. ;)

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil i know u say u verify reviews for the points thing and obv u have alot of users so must be hard work keeping track of it all <br> what i want to know is after u verify them do u keep or take note on the user on what and how many times in a day they comment on stuff? <br> the reason am asking is iv noticed some1 that seems to comment on alot if movies tv series in 1 day am thinkn hes either got to much time on his hands or hes just posting to earn points

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Comments and reviews are different things. Almost nobody writes reviews because this functionality is hidden into tabs. Most of the time people write reviews into comments form.

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil so were does the points come in then? i thought u got points for leaving comments and reviews and i was thinkn is the person commenting and giving reviews just for points or are they actully watching alot of twomovies and genuinly giving thr feedback lol

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself omg sorry am totaly stupid av just read ur post above explaining the points system lol sorry

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil i dont always get my points when i leave comments on tv/movies i have watched or if anyone has liked them

+1

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

im just here for the banter and to make friends and of cause to watch TV/Movies <br> thanks for making this possible Dr Evil and team members smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@payno am the here for the same reason my felo scotsman :)

+2

Report comment
(6y)

really looking for points to post new links to the site. i use the site on a daily basis so it just seems like the right thing to do.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dollaboo yes, posting new links is the first motivation to start earning points.

God
Report comment
(6y)

You get the bragging title of GURU!!1 smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Bowing to "Master". I'm going to be master someday only took eight years. Guess I'm not chatty enough lol.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 Keep it up, you will get there. Just keep commenting.

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

Can my points be displayed in Roman numerals. smiley <br> There's just too many numbers floating around on the internet as it is, think of all the 0s and 1s there is. smiley

God
Report comment
(6y)

Is it possible for members who start " new forum topics " to get extra points, say 25 points for a new opening topic? Are extra points for adding picks. <br> <br> @caseyanne <br> Has done some good detailed (with pics) posts in the " food and drink " forum. <br> dosmovies.com/forum/topic/Food-and-Drink.... <br> <br> Might get more people starting topics. smiley smiley smiley <br>

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Start a new topic and check your points (before/after).

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Sorry smiley , do you already do that. :)

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 I don't remember lol.

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil i dont think u do or if u do then i never got my points for the pm topic i started ?

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series