Drinking - A Love Story by Caroline Knapp. (94 views, 6 replies)
Sounds pretty good! i think i wll give it a try! Thanks boxy!
@😷.box.😷 7 years ago after 13 Congrats! or Cheers? 😕🏙 ☠ 🥛 🍻 🍺 🥃 🥤🍷 🍸
😈 🌆😵 🕳 ⚰
(How the city looks to someone w/ one kidney lol)
looks like a great book even if one doesn't have a drinking problem, or doesn't want to admit it to one's self. Drinking is what killed my sister. I think if many years ago my Mom and had stepped like I begged her to do. She would still be alive today. She left us when she was only 48 years old. Had been drinking heavily since age 16. The doctors say that a lifetime of drinking and or doing drugs a person rarely makes it past the age of 50. I've watched some very beautiful people die really young do to addiction. Thanks for making this post. It could save some lives. I've been sober for many years now. I quit the drinking in my late 20's.
Similar forum topics
- A Christmas Story Christmas – Official Trailer (4 months ago)
- Ultras | The Francesco Lettieri film | Official Teaser | Netflix (3 years ago)
- The Danish Girl Official Trailer #1 (2015) (7 years ago)
- The Danish Girl Official Trailer #2 (2015) (7 years ago)
- A Ghost Story Trailer #1 (2017) (5 years ago)
- Remembering Buddy Holly (5 years ago)
- Hello, Love, Goodbye (2019) (3 years ago)
- Flag Day Trailer #1 (2021) (1 year ago)
- THE SERIES "YOU" has a rating of 8.1 out of 10 on IMDb (11 months ago)