122,251 films • 18,445 TV series

Donations? (4894 views, 17 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

Hey 2movies community!

As you might see we have this red 'Donate' link in the main menu - dosmovies.com/donate

Since advertising revenue barely covers the costs of maintaining and developing the site, we ask you to donate to our wallet. Paypal is not suitable for obvious reasons.

Any amount can come in handy. smiley

So if you want DosMovies to be free and stay up to date - please donate.

Thank you!

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

I do not have bitcoin but would like to donate.

+12

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@speciesamused Me too!💋

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Same here

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

My self, also.

+2

admin
Report comment
(2y)

If you want to buy/sell/send bitcoin you may use:

Coinbase:
help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/tr...

Binance:
www.binance.com/en/support/faq/4...

+2

Hide 3 replies...

@Dr.Evil Is their no way to donate other than Bitcoin? And if so can someone please make a Donate group where those of us that want to donate but don't have bitcoin can put our funds together and then get the bitcoin thusly donating to Dos. It would be the most efficient thing because I know Bitcoin costs alot maybe Dr.Evil you could help facilitate this so it is done correctly? Just an idear. thanks!

+6

Report comment
(2y)
+2

Report comment
(2y)

@CitizenD Me too.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

Why isn't PayPal available?

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@InfernoHand Because its traceable.

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@InfernoHand Yes PayPal 💋

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

How about Venmo?

Report comment
(2y)

i would like to donate as well i have been using this site under three different name changes. i wish it was simple to give. please help me help you.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

What crypto currency platform would you suggest to us first timers?

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Doc's message said this site is under threat financially as well as from the war.
dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Dont-...
This site is already hanging by a thread from closing. The income is barely enough to pay for hosting. If you hand over Ukraine to Putin, my life will be in danger personally. And this means that the site will be closed with a high degree of probability.

There are many supporters around the world who would like to help but do not use bitcoin. What other ways are there to contribute? Do you have Western Union or similar in Ukraine?

If there is an easy way to pay then I suggest a donation of $1 per movie would be reasonable, perhaps with a reminder on the download page.
And I am willing to get it started.
smiley $$ smiley

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless I think it's wiser to make it a monthly amount, and that can be anywhere feom 5-20 reasonably. Personally, I don't have the time to donate everytime I watch something.

Plus, 1 per is a bit steep. If you consider unlimited sites of this kind ask about 7.99 per month, it doesn't make sense.

Definitely we should all be helping.

Especially those who have just taken over Dr Evil's plea for help and compassion thread with their meaningless American Political CRAP wars!

+4

This topic has been closed.

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,254 reviews • 122,251 films • 18,445 TV series