351,278 users • 208,917 reviews
122,494 films • 18,490 TV series

Corrupt A Wish (437 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Your task is simple:

Grant the wish made by the user above you, while at the same time corrupting it in whatever way you wish to make it different than what the previous user originally intended.

Afterwards, you make your own wish, which in turn will be corrupted by the next user.

For example:

USER A: I wish I had a million dollars.

USER B: Granted. You now have one million dollars.

In monopoly money.

I wish I had a steak.

USER C: Granted. It's made out of rubber.

I wish Batman was real.

Etc.

I'll start.

*ahem*

I wish I possessed an army with which I could conquer the world.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Not really, just being silly. lololololol just silliness. :P <br>

master
Report comment
(5y)

Okay, i have no idea how to respond to bender. So I'm gonna back up and try answering: <br> RB: "... an army with which I could conquer the world." <br> Granted! Salvation Army is your golden ticket - Nobody can defeat those bell ringers! <br> <br> I reaaaally want a truckload of Sara Lee brownies. <br> (cuz nobuddy doesn't lyke SaraLee)

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

No, no, no <br> <br> Ye are supposed to make YOUR OWN wish, which someone else corrupts. <br> <br> Not just keep corrupting the first wish. <br> <br> lol

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ but Crutchbender didn't state a wish so he couldn't grant it, see what I mean... <br> <br> PS this is a really cool game smiley <br>

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I wish I never had to diet, that I would always have the perfect figure no matter what i ate or drank :)

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 You have the perfect figure of...a square <br> <br> I wish I could rewind time and live all my good moments over again and change all the bad ones.

+3

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Nice one, lol ;)

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Wish granted. Now all your clothes fall off creating a multitude of embarrassing situations and the doctor's inform you that you are now allergic to clothing and must exist in the nude everywhere.

I wish it would snow!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,917 reviews • 122,494 films • 18,490 TV series