This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,739 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

Christy Brinkley turns 68🎂🎉🎊🎈 (266 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master

this is how she looks at age 68. I wish I looked like that in my 30's. No I'm very happy for her. Age has nothing on this lady. Happy Birthday Christy. You are as hot as ever❣️🥂

+3

master
Report comment
(1y)

you to can have her face,,, its all bout the money
the body tho is genes money and hard work smiley

+4

Hide 4 replies...

@🌞Suisen🌞 that is so true the price of fresh vegetables and lean meat is ridiculous, also I can't afford a gym membership with my rent increasing every year. Ok I'm done b**ching for the day smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 hun, im stroke survivor,
ate myself into diabetes,
finally became motivated (nov-22)
i have lost 20 kg
and i only do 5 exercises x2 per day
you CAN do ffn anything
IF you have motivation
(even tho some medical hinders might be there)

+3

@🌞Suisen🌞 wow we have so much in common. I was diagnosed with diabetes as well. About 5 years ago and since then I've been doing everything I can to loose weight. I'm down about 60lbs. It hasn't been easy and it is slow to come off. I do toning exercises everyday and barring the weather 40 mins or more of cardio a day. I never felt healthier. There was a time that I couldn't walk past three houses without having to sit down. Now I can walk an hour without having to rest. I have more to loose but I've come a long way. Thanks for sharing your story. You are right motivation is the key without that all hope is lost

+1

@🌞Suisen🌞 I'm so sorry to hear that you had a stroke I do hope that you have been able to recover.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,739 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series