This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,692 reviews
122,385 films • 18,475 TV series

Bookmarking TV episodes. (817 views, 31 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(6y)

Is it possible for a new feature to be added were we can bookmark (single) TV episodes.
Cheers smiley

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Anybody? Personally I don't need this feature.

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

Is there anyone else that would like to add single TV episodes to their playlist and/or your fav episodes, anyone? smiley smiley smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 use ff and the ANT extension. I record single episodes a lot.

Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 Do you record fav episodes? If so would you add single episodes to a playlist if you could, like we do with films?

master
Report comment
(6y)

My problem with tv episodes is, if I start a new series or show. I have to write down where I am or I can't find my last flagged as watched episode.Not to much you can probably do about that.I am just so thankful for the great job of the up loaders. I despise commercials.

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 What i've been doing is bookmarking each episode (2movies) and then i would watch 2-3 episodes in one day and lose track of where i am, a lot of p*ssing about. <br> <br> ***if I start a new series or show*** <br> Yes same here. smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 I despise commercials to ,that's why I only have internet

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy So many Commercials in a row. I forget what I am watching. Hate the little spam rolls across the bottom. TV Channel logos have gotten huge too. That is completely unnecessary.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 your 100% right!

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

I think you could add it watch list and that could be your bookmark. <br>

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

I've never only wanted to watch one episode of a show. On the flagging feature though it would be nice if it showed up on the list of eps instead of having to click on the ep and see that it is flagged. <br> <br> On my screen, don't know about anyone else's, the ones I have clicked on show in a different color than the ones I haven't clicked on, so that is usually how I keep track of where I'm at in the series. Of course I usually don't go too long in between watching eps and its usually not that hard for me to remember where I'm at also. <br> <br> I think it would be cool to have a favorite episode playlist though. I don't think it is actually a necessity, but cool yes.

+1

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks <br> ***the ones I have clicked on show in a different color*** <br> If you clear your history they all show the same again.

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 aaahhh, I don't clear my history too often.

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks All my favorite TV shows are on a playlist of their own. Love the message new episode added.

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Thanks. <br> Update. Now you can see it on the list of episodes. Please check.

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Awesome! Thank you! smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Welcome!

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks <br> Nice one. ;) <br> <br>

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 You could even use this as what you were originally requesting, sort of. You could use the feature to flag your fav eps. It wouldn't be the same as having their own playlist but at least you would have a way to mark your fav eps. What do you think??

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks If i was to do that, i would un-flag my favs if you no what i mean...good idea. :)

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Yes that will work as well. At least you have some way to find them other than keeping a separate list, ya know. A good thing smiley

admin
Report comment
(6y)

On the flagging feature though it would be nice if it showed up on the list of eps instead of having to click on the ep and see that it is flagged. <br> <br> IMPLEMENTED

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Good idea, thanks. smiley smiley smiley

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Do you need "air date" in the list of episodes along with links number?

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil <br> The 2Movies TV guide. smiley <br> Yes that is a great idea. smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Check it

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Well smart. smiley <br> <br> <br> <br> Are you in smug mode. smiley smiley smiley <br> <br> <br> Who knows, you will be adding a star ⭐️ your fav episodes next. smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Another great addition! Thank you, your name should be Dr. Awesome smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Also just noticed the new colors for the watched episodes. Blue check mark and purple words smiley, my two fav colors. Makes it stand out more and looks great!smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Thanks for your help ;)

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Me, I did nothing. You did it all, so thank YOU. smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,692 reviews • 122,385 films • 18,475 TV series