This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,829 reviews
122,446 films • 18,486 TV series

An American Murder Mystery: The Staircase (2018) (1148 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

Airing now on I.D.; I believe it's in 3 parts, but possibly more. There is no IMDb page for this show yet (they list the Jodi Arias one, but The Staircase is about Michael Peterson's wives who passed away by "accident" and again, is airing now - 3 parts of it are on ID channel tonight)..btw, What's up w/the name "Peterson" and missing/dead wives!? This makes 3 famous cases in recent years! wow

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@HollyBeth Literally what are you saying or asking??

Report comment
(6y)

@HollyBeth I know right?? I saw a documentary he did before and was convicted and during the trial trying to show his side. I hope it is a new one and not that one.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 Hi Teeny! I remember the story being probably the best Dateline episode I've ever seen! The story is just unbelievable to me - but Idk why anything shocks me anymore. AMMM was good w/the other cases, so I hope this one is as well! Thanks for your reply! It's possible maybe the ID site is showing it, but I requested it here so I can wait. :)

+1

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

I am literally requesting "An American Murder Mystery: The Staircase." There is no IMDb page or url for the show yet, or I would have included it w/the request. The only information I have about it is that 3 parts of it were airing on the I.D. channel tonight. ("AMMM: Jodi Arias" also aired recently, but this is a brand new AMMM).

+2

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@HollyBeth Part 1 & Part 2 links are in my wall , i don't know about Part 3 is it not out yet or they combine all 3 parts into 2 parts. Will add it if there is part 3.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ Hi Aces! I haven't been here since (my) mid-day yesterday, so if my icon shows, that doesn't mean anything b/c I never sign out unless I have to. I'm lazy! I think you're right about it being 2 parts; the tv guide was wrong. Thank you sooo much! I hope it's good! Gotta go help my kid get ready for school and baseball games but I'll be back later, gator! You're the best! ~~

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ Now, I'm sorry to bother YOU. I'm a pest!!! There's definitely a missing Part 3. The ID Channel should make a new show and call it "Mystery of An American Murder Mystery: The Staircase Part 3 Disappearance." Maybe they'll interview us, Aces! I have delusions of grandeur!!!!

Report comment
(6y)

@HollyBeth I watched it on the ID channel online and it is a new documentary not the one made while he was on trial. It was really good but unbelievable ending

Report comment
(6y)

@HollyBeth Apparently there is Part 3 after all :)

God
Report comment
(6y)

I think i just put it in here then :) <br> Part 1 <br> openload.co/f/MJZLq4wmjNs/An.Ame... <br> <br> Part 2 <br> openload.co/f/3FBdpBezNXQ/An.Ame...

God
This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,829 reviews • 122,446 films • 18,486 TV series