This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,708 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

25 Years Of ‘Cow & Chicken’: A Conversation With Creator David Feiss (317 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

25 Years Of ‘Cow & Chicken’: A Conversation With Creator David Feiss

Cow and Chicken, the beloved ’90s animated series that followed the amusingly bizarre mishaps of two unlikely siblings living in the human world, was among the earliest original Cartoon Network productions. The show, which premiered on July 15, 1997 and spawned four seasons, turns 25 years old this week.

For creator David Feiss, who was already a seasoned industry artist prior to creating the series, Cow and Chicken presented the rare opportunity to use his personal cartooning style and comedic sensibilities, which often prioritized wackiness over logic. The brother-and-sister dynamic between the naïve Cow and the grumpy Chicken grounded the absurdism of the concept, which includes a demon-like figure, the Red Guy, as its antagonist. As part of the series, Feiss also created I Am Weasel, a separate idea about an unexpected hero that later spun off into its own series.
Read more

+5

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I'd never heard of this before, thank you.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak I know right!?
I'd not herd of it either!

💩pun... don't judge.

SEE? OUR COLLECTIVE SOULS NEED THIS CARTOON
dosmovies.com/tv/Cow_And_Chicken
Downloaders: PUHLEEEEASE Save US! 🙏xmas?

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)

I LOVED Cow and Chicken! Just found this thread, Donny! You have the best taste on the planet! As a survivor of growing up with three sisters, i instantly understood chicken. And the red guy was awesome too.
smiley smiley smiley
needless to say i watched all episodes of " I M weasel" , too

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Adrian∞ Now that you mention Red Guy, that reminds me of a postcard I once sent to my boss. In the background you can see where I was working at the time.

I was inspired by the German saying: "Der Teufel scheißt immer auf den größten Haufen". smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Adrian∞ I know someone, who has the same taste. smiley smiley

+1

master

I used to watch cow and chicken when I had cable t.v. Loved it. Great show. The hilarity of it all was very enjoyable

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,708 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series