This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,704 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

the Sopranos: Keepin' the Family Links from sleepin w/ the Fishes (988 views, 14 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master

the SOPRANOS
Okay, So I re-vamped & cleaned up all the loose ends on the 2-Mov's Sopranos series and the entire series should be available and stream with no problem,though I know that links die over time I will be here to clean that up and take care of that for you and yours so you can enjoy this classic modern gangster flick. So I promise you'll be able to start and finish the show that is, unless, other unforeseeable "issues" arise in your life and that, my friend, I cannot help you with. So just send me a message or whatever & me and my clandestine locations can see to straightening you out and getting you on your mary way.
Enjoy you 2Mov's Pizons!

R.I.P. James J. Gandolfini-Sep. 18, 1961 – June 19, 2013

dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/The_Sopranos....

+6

God
Report comment
(4y)

One of my all-time favorite series!!
Teeny💋

+5

Hide 2 replies...

@Teeny💋 Hell Yeah, I'm having so much fun re-watching it, I had to make sure my 2Movr's could enjoy it, as well !
like i said just lemmie know if any episode isn't working still & i'll straighten it out !

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Me too, I was never able to do the whole series,I either lost a network(thank you Xfinity)or it was temporary,fiest episodes,and then nothing.I would have had to buy it.Nowadays,I buy food.--the biggest expense.Oregon is a rich person's paradise.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Got a blue moon in your eyes ...

Whenever I hear this I become a bit like Pavlov's dog, and I need my fix of the show. Good to know that you are on guard duty in case the drought sets in. smiley

+5

master
Report comment
(4y)

Awesome! The Sopranos is my #1 favourite show! I re-watch it every year or so. Might be a good time to start it up again now, thank you so much!

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@maeGastar Good memories.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. so good! going to watch some after dinner now that it's in my head, lol :D Have you seen Lilyhammer? dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Lilyhammer.... smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@maeGastar checking out the first episode and I don't know how this missed my radar. Enjoying it big time.

DeNiro and Pfeiffer did a movie with a similar slant a while back - in family mode though and set in France where everyone talks English. This is much more authentic and better.

Thanks Mae

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Awesome! It's such a great show, and kind of a sequel to the Sopranos in a way... It's too bad that it got cancelled :( but worth watching! Enjoy it :D

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

What I'd like to know, is,how much of the Sopranos is really based on the authors(or a books)experiences with the Mafia?Or is it all invented?Wasn't Edward G. Robinsons' gangster some what invented,but based on headlines?(another good subject)and I know other main gangsters probably have SOME BASE,but much writers' imagination. Maybe just news headlines were the facts--and newspaper stories.(tell me you need research,I love research.)I don't think the violence is much exaggerated though.

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

It's crazy it's like a bunch of things that happen in the Sopranos were based on an actual New Jersey Mob and also a lot of the show is nods and tipping's of the hat to actual things that happened in real Mafia history through the years/families/generations/areas not just Jersey. So it has a lot of funny, satirical poignant historical "easter eggs" whatever they call that there, or should we say just funny hidden sh*t that never ceases to amaze me.

Here is a documentary about the real New Jersey Mafia family that much of the show (theSopranos) was based on. Loosely, by the way but the Sopranos is by no means a Biography about The DeCavalcante crime family, this Jersey organized crime family depicted here, but as you'll see the Sopranos has an endless art imitating life visa versa & never ending surprises & fun facts about reality/history being used in many ways.

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Real_Sopra....

+1

master

For the rest of you that might not see:
A Documentary about the Real Jersey family, "the Sopranos" was based on: Enjoy!

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Real_Sopra....

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Current (2018) as possible)Alleged, Structures of the five families today, These are the assumed real hierarchy and persons but if you wish there is actually a wiki for "theSopranos" called sopranoswiki something or other-->( sopranos.fandom.com/wiki/DiMeo_c... )
that breaks down the Sopranos hierarchy and other families in the show current and past positions.
Anyways, this is the allegedly, real deal here, and as I was curious, I'm sure some of you are two, Enjoy!

www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/p/current...

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,704 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series