This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,791 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

current bugs july 2010 (1874 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

analytics - movie review log not being updated...
this was working -

-> when u patch changes, try things out ...
->maybe have a thread 'upgrades' and post release news there

most of us really like the site and the way functionality continues to be improved and developed and want to see you succeed

there is no reason to treat us (users) as guinea pigs (idiots) it is almost impossible to test everything so maybe keep us in the loop so that we can help you help us inturn.

+3

admin
Report comment
(12y)

thanks smiley

admin
Report comment
(12y)

we will release Tv Shows soon, really soon <br> movie page will be better with better design of links section <br> <br> i think 2-5 days, max 7 days

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@Dr.Evil that sounds exciting ... now what about existing bugs??? <br> <br> u guys do a great job and TV shows interesting... <br> <br> also - what about 'troll voting mechanisms' there has been some noise about this on and off for ages now

Report comment
(12y)

@#NotInMyName 1) we are doing our best to fix bugs, but sometimes new features create new bugs... even google has bugs it is normal! <br> <br> 2) dreama I can give you access to our beta site, so you can see it before it goes live and help us to fix bugs <br> <br> 3) about voting. yes it will be fixed.

Report comment
(12y)

@Dr.Evil 1) google fixes old bugs as part of release packs <br> 2)yes please i offered to help before and this offer still stands <br> 3) different sort of voting,,, but yes that too

Report comment
(12y)

@#NotInMyName 1) we are not google))) but we have our own site engine, it is not easy to detect all bugs) <br> <br> 2) ok I will ask cyberman <br> <br> 3) voting... you mean what? thumbs up/down? or what <br> <br> ------------- <br> <br> As I mentioned before, we have problems with google, so with the next version everybody will have to sign up to see all links, so I would reccomend to unregistered users to register a free account.

Report comment
(12y)

i love this site:) <br> keep up the good work

+1

Report comment
(12y)

Hey Dr Evil. <br> Can you fix that we in the Netherlands can see your site also again. <br> I have to use some slow FreeProxyServer.net to visit your site. But that is really not nice. <br> Hope you get it fixed amigo. Keep up the good work

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@HelloSupport hi not sure EVIL is looking at this thread i got notification of the update = maybe message him with your comments

Report comment
(12y)

@HelloSupport we can not unban NL

Report comment
(12y)

thanks for information

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,791 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series