This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,846 reviews
122,457 films • 18,487 TV series

Wentworth Season 7 Teaser💋 (604 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

I know it is just a Teaser but I want to be surprised when I see the new season!
Look for it May 28th
Teeny💋

+5

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 did you know we have here a dutch version of wentworth,the same show only dutch players and spoken.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@swans2525 No!! What is the name of that one. I just started watching new British series Clink guy doesn't compare

dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Clink/?ref=5....

Please let me know name and thank you for telling me
Teeny💋

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 celblok h is it called you tube has eps,your welcome dear i love prison shows 60 days in i watch also,lol.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

that would be nice after all that time waiting on it its been years i think,thanks for letting us know my dear teeny enjoy your weekend dear,x. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@swans2525 I did see that they have already signed for next season as well
💋

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 thanks dear friend ps gomorra is back you know that show? italian mob show good.byby dear teeny,x.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@swans2525 I saw trailer last night I'm going to check that one out. Thanks for the update
💋

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 4 seasons of hard italian maffia drug and murder games i love that show specially the caracter ciro but you hate him at first you learn to like him,lol enjoy dear.x.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I love this show. It's actually spoiled me for other prison shows and to be honest, I didn't think I was going to like it at all before I watched. There is something insanely charming and hokey about it to me (as well as gritty and shocking). I can't wait till the next season. Thanks, Teeny.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

Thank you Teeny, It's a great show, I watched the original years ago thought that was fantastic. They have done a good job on this one. Bee should have stayed in it longer though, it's a shame.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@jackes I totally agree! I did see an interview where Bee said she would come home from school and watch the original so she was a real Dan of it. I did watch a few episodes of the original just to see if it was completely the same. I do like the chances bc it seemed like originally Jax and Bee where melded into same character originally.
💋

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

I cannot find it on here though, Prisoner Cell block H. It's a shame. But roll on to the episode in a few weeks. Thanks for posting this. Made my day.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,846 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,487 TV series