This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,214 reviews
122,590 films • 18,497 TV series

Tokyo Ghoul Live Action 2017 film (1170 views, 23 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(6y)

Anyone have any idea when Tokyo Ghoul will be here?? Ive been checkin since the 20th of last month! :( has it only been released in JAP so far? Thanks everyone!

+3

Report comment
(6y)

I HAVE BEEN WAITING TOO. WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHENN ITS COMING.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@roguedojo DON'T SCREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil OOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

master
Report comment
(6y)

No one knows. It was just released as a sneak peak in expos so don't expect it real soon. Your best bet is check IMDb and anime news network. It came out in USA as a sneak peak at anime expos not that long ago this year so (June, July?) it's gonna be a while..... This is a MAJOR foreign motion picture so give it time.. when it's out, it'll be here when it'll be here, trust me. In the mean time, might I recommend my live action playlist? Choke to check out there. smiley <br> <br> UPDATE: Okay, did some serious digging and searching for everyone. (LOVE ME smiley ) Funimation has the rights to the movie from what I understand. So the website funimationfilms then search Tokyo ghoul, is your BEST BET for info now as far as I can tell. It says they planed to release a English subtitled version In July in Japan And, it premiers in select theaters October 16-22 in America. So, maybe it will be here soon. Hopefully before Christmas??.... <br> The release was July 29th in Japan. ...
Read more

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Thank you so much!!! i tried to do some digging myself, but between school and working 2 jobs along with my husband i started searching then my vision got blurry lmao. so i totally get how you felt at the moment searching for me. :) i appreciate you so much greatly! and its nice to see other people wondering the same thing as me. :) My daughter and i have been watching the clips on YT and we are just stoked beyond stoked. And i will check out your playlist, i love movies and seeing something new is always a plus in my books :) Again, thank you for the work you put in for me and anyone else wondering the same. Cheers!

Report comment
(6y)

his playlist rox <br>

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@roguedojo Updated with some more info for ya.

Report comment
(6y)

TY

Report comment
(6y)

Still waiting lol, just reminding, would love to see this movie. not putting pressure on anyone or anything, just really would like to see this movie if and when someone can get it or tell me where to go to see it. I tried seeing it in this country in October , but only place showing it was over 180 miles away and for one day only, I had to work lol. TY Craymoss for all you do Mate.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@roguedojo it will be a month from now till it release in dvd & blu-ray, unless someone manage to do a TS on it, we have to wait for the release. <br> www.cdjapan.co.jp/feature/tokyo_g...

Report comment
(6y)

oh ok. TY Very Much!

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@roguedojo and also there is Fullmetal Alchemist live action to be wait for too :)

Report comment
(6y)

Very true. read my mind rofl.

God
Report comment
(6y)

In case you interest, Gintama Live Action is out, waiting for english sub or even better english dub to be release <br>

+1

Report comment
(6y)

Thank You! So Much! next, Tokyo ghoul WOOT! <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@roguedojo If you can't wait or you understand japanese, i can give you to Gintama [RAW] download link :)

Report comment
(6y)

that would be great. and yes I speak Japanese. So Ty a lot! <br>

God
Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ This is great. Thanks!

Report comment
(6y)

he is going to freak its out. calling him now. TY!

+1

Report comment
(6y)

we both loved gintama By the way. TY again!

+1

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

it was on the cable in English, late night on Adult Swim <br> all the episodes. i watched it.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@MrDeath this is the movie (live action) not the series / anime :)

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,214 reviews • 122,590 films • 18,497 TV series