This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,772 reviews
122,421 films • 18,482 TV series

Shadows & nightmares (531 views, 12 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

Has anyone ever seen the infamous shadow figure? Or experienced sleep paralysis? Of even seen the dreaded have? This subject completely fascinates me!

I had it only one time and awoke to see a demon-ish looking figure sitting next to me in bed. As I went to breath in to scream nothing came out. But after just a few seconds it slowly faded out and I could move. I know that is minor compared to the people who live with this.
There is a great documentary called the nightmare on this subject.

I feel like it is something besides a sleep disorder, the fact that people from all over experience the same thing and see similar things.

Let me hear your thoughts on this subject
Teeny💋

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Teeny I have something when I wake up in the middle of the night and I can't move or talk .all I can do is look around and go back to sleep .I don't see any shadow figures while I'm in that state .

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@gregsohappy That's strange bc that is usually how it starts before you see these things. Watch documentary below I added. It's really interesting and scary 💋

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 I think I'll watch that ! Thanks

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@gregsohappy Let me know what you think after you watch it. It is the only documentary that actually scared me. 💋

Report comment
(4y)

eh...

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

I have woken next to demon-ish looking figures several times.
I'm sure they looked okay the night before.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I've suffered from sleep paralysis since I was a kid. I hate it. My body feels heavy, extremely weighed down and it's hard to breathe. I feel like I'm suffocating. I never hallucinated during sleep paralysis until I got in college. I still get it from time to time but I think it happens at certain times in my life, ie. stress, or feeling emotionally trapped. I notice around those times is when I get it more. It seems like the only thing that helps me snap out of it is saying, "Jesus" or praying.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Penelope416 Have you watched the above documentary? One girl uses that was well but here was extremely scary. I can't imagine what it would be like to have this on a reoccurring basis! Especially if it was like the people in this documentary. I just don't think I could take it. But it is fascinating to hear the people's experiences and most of which think it's something more than just a sleep disorder. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. 💋💋

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 I'm just glad I don't hallucinate as much as others when it happens.

Very true! It is more than a sleep disorder. I think it can be psychological or emotional stress or it can be something spiritual. Yes it is a massive, global, strange phenomena that science can't and will never fully comprehend.

I've heard of that documentary before, I have to watch it soon.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Penelope416 Let me know what you think when you watch it. Like I said one girls story is very close to yours. 💋💋

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,772 reviews • 122,421 films • 18,482 TV series