This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

🕱SKITTLES⚠POISONOUS🕱-🌈☣Beware the Rainbow!🌈☣ \\Skittles ‘unfit for human consumption,’ California lawsuit claims\\CANDY RECALL! (263 views, 15 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master

Skittles ‘unfit for human consumption,’ California lawsuit claims-𝔏𝔬𝔰 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔰BY NATHAN SOLISSTAFF WRITER
JULY 18, 2022 10:48 AM PT

Skittles, the colorful, fruit-flavored candy, are coming under fire after a lawsuit filed in Northern California says people are tasting more than the rainbow...(cont'd-->)
www.latimes.com/california/story...
Are Skittles Toxic from Titanium Dioxide?-SCIENTIFIC AMERICANBy Sam Jones on July 29, 2022
A recent lawsuit claims a chemical called titanium dioxide, used in Skittles candies, harms people. It’s hard to find strong evidence for that, however...(cont'd--->)

Read more

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Wow.I eat life savers five flavors.They are still running tests.We will never know. smiley

+1

Hide 2 replies...

@tyetoes From what the chart is showing it is just the Life Saver Gummies, I think your good...i think*

Report comment
(1y)

expert
Report comment
(1y)

AAIIEEEE!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIEEEE!!

[SPOILER]

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@dubub Damn, almost made it out of this world ALIVE! I knew that die thing was gonna get me one of these days! SH**! ☠ ⚰

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Informative!

It's unconscious common knowledge that anything made by a corporation is not to be trusted anyway, especially the poison supply disguised as food =P

If it comes from a factory, especially one that refuses to disclose 100% of it's "proprietary" ingredients, hiding them under such labels as "natural & artificial flavors", etc, then that manufacturing facility is up to noo good.

+1

Hide 2 replies...

@Ennui-Inferno Damn best comment * FS smiley

(the reason I'm happy I grew up cooking all our food from scratch & still stick to that besides the random raod trip junk food in tight situations.. smiley I know gross lol)

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@ᚘ𝕺ƸᚰĦҜïᑻ⭍🌘 Best? haha everybody has something excellent to say about the way refined sugar and questionable additives habr been pushed by the powers that be... but more so in the States. I'm sorry, it's true.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Not the RAINBOW!!!! How could they taint the rainbow??

+1

Hide 3 replies...

@DontSpeak I guess not even the Rainbow is inapt from humanity's pollution of all that is nature!

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@ᚘ𝕺ƸᚰĦҜïᑻ⭍🌘 I prefer natural sweets, like dried fruit, and rarely eat refined sugar, but taking the Skittle rainbow is a low blow, even for American sweet companies. Wow.

Report comment
(1y)
+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

So, no more gay colours? [SPOILER]
lets make all candy grey.

+2

Hide 2 replies...

@Buttless Lol Whew close call keepin' sh*t safe smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Maybe the love affair with refined sugar is the real culprit. Never-mind not disclosing where the flavours and colours come from. The solution is pretty obvious. The inmates are running the asylum. Capitalism is a failure.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series