This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,714 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Adding Follow Feature For Shows Premiering For The Very 1st Time (614 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(4y)

It would be so cool to be able to FOLLOW tv shows that will be coming out/premiering for the very first time. For example this new show coming out called Carnival Row. I would really like to be able to follow it now, so when the 1st episode premiered. I would get a message in my inbox saying "New Episde Added". If it does get added. I think users of the site would like it. The feature that is. Guess I'm being lazy.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

You can get that already by subscribing to links on the page for the show. The settings for your profile also have to be to allow email notifications.

Unless you mean get notified for shows that aren't up on the site yet?

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@ Yes, thats what I meant. Like Carnival Row.

+1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@MoonKnight You want a way to have every new series notification sent to your email when it comes onto the site?

You can just do a New Shows, from the TV Shows drop down and select 2019, Update.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@MoonKnight I know this does not answer your original question but just wanted to say thank you for sharing "Carnival Row" I just looked it up and oh my word, I can't wait for it. The visuals are stunning, great story and cast.

"A human detective and a fairy rekindle a dangerous affair in a Victorian fantasy world; the city's uneasy peace collapses when a string of murders reveals an unimaginable monster."

First episode date: August 30, 2019

Director: Jon Amiel

Network: Amazon Prime Video

www.imdb.com/title/tt0489974/

It will be ready to binge!

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A I know. I watched this othr show Carnival, which ended to soon and Row looks lke a real winner.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@MoonKnight That's one of my favourite "cancelled too soon" series here:

Carnivale (2003-2005) dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Carnivale/?r.... During the Great Depression, an Oklahoma farm boy and a charismatic minister learn that they are key players in a proxy war being fought between Heaven and Hell.

Unfortunately both seasons says 0 links on two-movies for anyone looking to watch this, hopefully links get added. It's a gem!

Let's hope that this upcoming new series is another winner and do share more about any other new series/films. Much appreciated.

Cheers! smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Loved it, another superb series with a touch of the grimdark about it. Deserves its own genre. -GC

+1

Report comment
(4y)

im not seeing it anywhere. i searched for it and couldnt find it. ill keep trying

+1

Report comment
(4y)

and did what you said, no biggie

+1

Report comment
(4y)

it hasnt even aired yet, thats what i meant be new feature being able to follow new shows that will be premiering, ill wait till it comes out,

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@MoonKnight I did take on board what you're asking.

As I do not do any programming, I've asked Dr. Evil to have a look at your request.

smiley

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,714 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series