About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,907 reviews
122,486 films • 18,490 TV series

Requiem ( 2018 ) (856 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(6y)

Requiem is a British supernatural drama television series written by Kris Mrksa and directed by Mahalia Belo. BBC One will be airing the show in February 2018 in the United Kingdom and it will be available on Netflix internationally. The series is expected to consist of six hour-long episodes. <br> <br> <br> <br> Plot: <br> The mother of the central character, Matilda, played by Wilson, commits suicide. This turns Matilda's life upside down and leads her to a Welsh village where a toddler disappeared in 1994. The secrets that Matilda uncovers make her question her own identity. <br> <br> Cast: <br> * Lydia Wilson as Matilda <br> * Joel Fry as Hal <br> * Tara Fitzgerald as Hilary <br> * James Frecheville as Nick <br> * Sian Reese-Williams as Trudy <br> * Claire Rushbrook as Rose <br> * Richard Harrington as Aron <br> * Sam Hazeldine as Sean <br> * Joanna Scanlan as Janice <br> * Brendan Coyle as Kendrick <br> * Dyfan Dwyfor as Ed <br> * Ifan Huw Thomas as Harry <br> * Bella Ramsey as young Matilda <br> * Brochan Evans as David <br> * Emmie Thompson as Carys <br> * Nicholas Anscombe as Angel <br> <br> @BBC - 2018

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

Looks like a really great show. do you know the netflix release date? smiley

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ Thanks so much I will find it today and thanks for the recommendation

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ I meant do you know when netflix is releasing it??

Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 The dates for the Netflix release have not yet been confirmed.

+2

God
Report comment
(6y)

OMG I can't thank you enough for posting the trailer for this show!! I finished it today and I LOVED IT!! So many unanswered questions...like what was up with Hal eating the goats??? Who were in the other 3 graves??? Why 4 graves instead of 5?? <br> Anyway let me know of any other great series you come across. smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,907 reviews • 122,486 films • 18,490 TV series