This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,699 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

New BBCone show, Expert Witness (267 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(2y)

Hello,
I am hoping someone can start uploading a new BBC one show Expert Witness. This started on Oct. 25th at 10:45 AM, and airs with a different episode Mon.- Fri. for 3 weeks a total of 15 episodes ending on Nov. 12th in season 1.
Plot of the show is: Ashley John-Baptiste presents this daytime true crime documentary series exploring the inside stories of how expert witnesses helped solve some of the UK's most complex major crime cases.
Thanks in Advance,
Dean

top expert
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

if you`re in the UK just use iplayer

guru
Report comment
(2y)

I am not in the UK, as profile says I an in Canada! However I find TV the dramas and real reality shows from UK and AU much more interesting then those from all of English Canada, and a lot of the US dramas and fake reality shows are not the type of shows I like!

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

Expert Witness is on the BBC website, you need VPN (instructions on Youtube)to use their i-player.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless COuld you recommend one B?

Report comment
(2y)

@..box.. Hi Box, feeling better?
I use Windscribe. There are free VPNs but they are limited, better to pay for good service.
Do a search on Youtube for VPN and BBC to find some informative vids among the usual nonsense.
smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(2y)

I have yet to find a free VPN that allows me to watch UK programs. The VPN has to located in the UK in order to watch programs on BBC or ITV. A VPN like the one is Opera Browser will not work.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,699 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series