This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,861 reviews
122,457 films • 18,487 TV series

Leah Remini : Scientology & The Aftermath (224 views, 14 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(1y)

any recent new links for this series? all the vevio and vidup links are expired, thoses sites died long ago. With the court cases of brian masteron and the director Paul Haggis - scientology is really under the spotlight, would love to watch this series. thanks

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Are you talking about Season 3 links?

I have those, but for some reason they won't post (Streamz.to has changed to Streamz.ws).

I can PM all 12 episodes, if you want?

The series ended in 2019. I think you mean Danny Masterson, not Brian Masteron, don't you?

guru
Report comment
(1y)

thank you,if you could and its not too much trouble id appreciate it. i did mean Danny not Brian, i think he is going to the big house for a long time!)

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@NOYB No problem. I'll send them later today.

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@NOYB Sending them now....but cannot unless I add you as a friend... smiley (because of your settings)

+1

guru
Report comment
(1y)

thank you, very considerate of you.

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@NOYB I only just saw you approved. I'll do it later.

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak some day when youve time, please dont go to the trouble on my account, enjo what ever youre watching and sometime drop the link, theres no rush and its weekend so you deserve to relax! thanks

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@NOYB That's so nice of you. It's no bother. I will send it within the 24 hours.

Report comment
(1y)

@NOYB You still need to change your settings so that you can receive messages (messages aren't allowed at the moment). smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@NOYB Success! I hope! Let me know that you got it ok. Or not. smiley

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Those Leah Rimini series were good but too much repetition.
Scintology is a truly evil organisation.
I look forward to seeing David Miscaage in court, explaining what he did.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless The last season, maybe, but she was trying to drive it home to thick skulls that the American government has basically and literally ALLOWED a cult religious freedom since it greases the wheels of buying property no one wants. That's what they do, buy property all over the world. Buildings they own outside of the US are unoccupied because it is an investment.

Fuck the US for allowing this. It's disgusting.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless Thanks, Buttless. It's good to see she's still a champion for the truth.

As one viewer wrote, "Leah is the REAL hero Tom Cruise only pretends to be."

I'd add; for anyone who thinks that supporting his [Tom Cryise] movies is harmless...human trafficking of children is Not harmless. Without the money Tom Cruise funnels into this organisation, it would be hobbled. #boycottTomCruise

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,861 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,487 TV series