This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,709 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

Good Omens - Official Trailer (2019) (699 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Good Omens ( TV Mini-Series (2019– ) dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Good_Omens/?.... A tale of the bungling of Armageddon features an angel, a demon, an eleven-year-old Antichrist, and a doom-saying witch.

www.imdb.com/title/tt1869454/

This is so good that I just had to share since there are no trailers on TV show pages, here it is.

All 6 episodes ready to binge and if you're a fan of this genre then you're going to LOVE this mini-series. It's well done overall - the plot, acting, filming etc.

5/5 stars!!

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Looks good.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

This is really taking the proverbial pi55?

What I see ...

guru
Report comment
(4y)

David Tennant was a good choice!
I didn't know the whole pollution horseman thing was part of the original books though, so I was like "isn't the fourth horseman plague?"

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@KingDeathTrooper He plays the role so well and IMHO this genre suits him best. He shines in this series like no other and it's just made me appreciate him even more. Then teamed up with Michael Sheen is icing on the cake!

Not only is the entire cast is great with each episode you notice more but this is actually quite an intelligent script. Love the humour and it's visually stunning.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Thanks for posting! Added to my watch list as this looks great! smiley smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Stephen386 You're most welcome !
Hope you enjoy this gem as much as I did. xoXo

God
Report comment
(4y)

I've been patiently awaiting this series! It looks great. Thanks for the trailer.
Teeny💋

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

@ Comment is hidden, because you were blocked by this user. Read more... (Teeny)

Although you have me blocked, I still receive notifications from you each time you reply to something I've posted.

'Subject: Notification: 'Teeny💋' posted in your thread 'Good Omens - Official Trailer (2019)''

Either way...

You're welcome! smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,709 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series