This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,720 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Dracula (2019) TV Mini-Series ★ (896 views, 17 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

TV series inspired by Bram Stoker's Dracula, which follows the bloodthirsty count as he travels from Transylvania to London.

Each episode will be feature-length and have a run time of ninety minutes. The entire season will be four hours and 30 minutes long.

+5

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

IMDB: www.imdb.com/title/tt9139220

"The release date for Dracula is currently unknown. What we do know is the series will be released later this year on the BBC first before arriving on Netflix.

As there are only three episodes for Dracula it won’t be a long wait for subscribers. Netflix typically releases co-production titles with BBC within a week of the finale airing.

Dracula will be one of the biggest titles released by the BBC this year. This means that the British network will likely air the series over the Christmas Holidays."

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

now i always loved the caracter of dracula he was thefirst horror thing that scared me as a child and i still love dracula i am happy to see this thanks dear.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@swans2525 I agree and am really looking forward to this.

You're welcome, dear.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A me too thank you for the post now i can see it,lol nice hollydays to you dear.

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Ooooh This looks good.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@PriscillaParadox I think it's going to be the perfect binge-watch on a snowy Winter's day for the city of champions! smiley

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Detroit?

Report comment
(4y)

@PriscillaParadox smiley No. Unless I smiley ... The city we are from. smiley

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A It was a silly (and obscure) reference to the game Champions Online, which is set in Detroit :-)

God
Report comment
(4y)

Looks like it might be good this, thanks for sharing. smiley

+4

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 smiley You're most welcome, PV! smiley

If you find out the air-date for this please let me know since I can't seem to find it and you're the only other member who posts film related threads in the forum as much as me so, all pressure is on you smiley smiley ...

I'll be binge-watching it on Netflix whenever it's ready there and hope that it's actually as good as it looks. Will keep you posted xx smiley smiley

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A If i find out the air date i will post it here. smiley Love the new avatar. smiley smiley

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 I second that about the avatar smiley

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley Gracias! smiley smiley

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Thank you smiley smiley

+4

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

**UPDATE**

The release date for this is January 4th 2020 on Netflix !

Woot!

+5

Report comment
(4y)

looks good. thanx

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,720 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series