This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,696 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

Creepshow (Season 3) Title errors and missing episode. (751 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(2y)

I watched all 3 episodes listed of Creepshow - Season 3. Episode 2 "Skeletons In The Closet" is still missing and needs to be added. Episode 3 is mislabeled "Skeletons In The Closet" it should be labeled "The Last Tsuburaya/Okay, I'll Bite!". Episode 4 is mislabeled "Familiar" it should be labeled "Stranger Sings/Meter Reader".

+1

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

theres a report errors / bugs button where you can report it. more likely to be seen i reckon.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@Stickmanuk I've been using the report button for a while now, I guess they are slow to respond. That's why I posted in the forum.

skilled
Report comment
(2y)

Looks like all the episodes of Season 3 are now in numerical order, the titles are just mislabeled. It would be nice if I received some communication from whomever is posting these links, it would make it much easier to correct.

master
Report comment
(2y)

The problem is, whoever is titling these episodes is obviously not someone who watches the show, or is paying attention at all. A simple click over to IMDB would show them that each episode has two features, so there are two show names per episode.
www.imdb.com/title/tt8762206/epi...
#1 Mums/Queen Bee
#2 Skeletons in the Closet/Familiar
#3 The Last Tsuburaya/Okay, I'll Bite!
#4 Stranger Sings/Meter Reader
#5 Time Out/The Things in Oakwood's Past
#6 Drug Traffic/A Dead Girl Named Sue
Right now, the second feature from episode 3 is listed as the name for Episode 6.
It's easy enough to see how they came to this conclusion. They're just listing the names in order as episode names. The person/people doing it obviously doesn't realize that each episode has two of those.
I suppose we can be content that the actual episodes are uploaded, though.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,696 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series