About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Android TV Box (445 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(2y)

Are you using any Android TV Box? If yes - which one?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

I found myself always following latest news abt tv boxes but I don't come with buying one. Bought one many years ago (A.C Rayan) that never got to adding in internal network just used twice in vacations. Laptops and desktop cover my needs. I don't plan ever using smart tv functions the way i never (or very rarely) use internet connectivity in my Iphone. Simple usb drives do my work in new tv sets

admin
Report comment
(2y)

Surprised that nobody uses that. What are you using to watch movies? Laptops?

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@Dr.Evil My desktp has 26 in monitor, i use this as main source. When i am not in my house i use laptop

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

4k firestick (2021 version) also use 2 samsung phones that both have screen mirroring.

guru
Report comment
(2y)

Using an HK1 android 10 with an app on 1 TV. It was a pain in the ass to set up the vpn. Using it for Dos Movies is not practical as the browser can not suppress the endless popups. The Chinese version of playstore is missing a lot of good apps. Cinema APK works good.

guru
Report comment
(2y)

Laptops. A tablet. No tv boxes. No cable for years.

God
Report comment
(2y)

I have roku istick. I use my phone for this site but stream it from phone to tv with web video caster.... best thing ever! 💋💋

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 Which phone ad blockers do you use? i get utterly bombarded with adds if i try and use this site on my phone.

Report comment
(2y)

@Stickmanuk The paid version of web video caster has option to block ads, the free version may too but I'm not sure💋💋

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

I use a 'burner' PC with blockers, VPN and Applian for, er..saving emtertainment files. Then virus-check and transfer to the home network which has several TB of storage but no internet connection.
And watch in the home theatre, fast PC running Kodi with huge screen and comfortable couches.
Haven't automated the popcorn service yet, it is necessary to walk to the kitchen and put in the microwave.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series