This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,254 reviews
122,251 films • 18,445 TV series

90 Day Fiance: The Other Way (569 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(2y)

Latest Episode 8 Please!

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

The 3rd Season, Episode 8, (Selective Virtues) links need to be replaced with the correct show. Someone accidently posted the supplement show called "Pillow Talk." It's confusing for uploaders because there's so many different shows about the same Series.

We need just "90 Day Fiance - The Other Way" Series.
Not "90 Day Fiance - The Other Way, Pillow Talk."
"Pillow Talk" is a different Series.

This is the link to Season 3, Episode 8 - (Selective Virtues is the correct name, but the links already there are wrong)

dosmovies.com/episode/90_Day_Fia...

Thank you, sorry for the confusion. 💜

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@StarKissed Hi added 2 good link (streamtape and userload video host)

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@vilkaz Oh Thank you so much! 💜

Report comment
(2y)

@vilkaz Both links are bad. Streamtape doesn't load and Userload is a glitchy video. wah

Report comment
(2y)

@MissVictoria1 Hi, I copied just the StreamTape link, and pasted it and it goes right to the video. Try this one:
streamtape.com/v/dpkzo64639fkpzl...

Report comment
(2y)

@StarKissed You are genius! It worked. Now I can get my fix - lol.

Report comment
(2y)

@StarKissed Oh dear. It worked, but the copy is really glitchy - the size of the screen switches from regular to super zoomed in. Very distracting.

Report comment
(2y)

@MissVictoria1 I know, wasn't that horrible? Whoever produced this episode did a horrible job! All copies I've been able to find around the internet are exactly like this. Not good at all, but thanks to Vikaz, we were able to at least get the jest of it. I hope you were able to get through it. There's one on YouTube too. It's the same poor quality, but I didn't notice any glitchiness. Hope next week's has a better producer!! Try this one if you haven't been able to watch it yet. Good Luck! www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cpeo24e...

Report comment
(2y)

@StarKissed Thanks StarKissed! There are so many 90 Day Fiance shows. They are a real guilty pleasure of mine!

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@MissVictoria1 Mine too! I wasn't trying to take over; I was afraid they'd look and see links already there and pass on it. I know the real Episode 8 is available. I just saw it on Amazon Prime. smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,254 reviews • 122,251 films • 18,445 TV series