This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,888 reviews
122,472 films • 18,489 TV series

Uploading Music  (827 views, 22 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Not sure if there is a thread for this already, but I was wondering if I could upload my own music here, if I couldn't find a song? I haven't found where I could do that. Just search for music, but not "add". Thanks for any help! smiley

+1

Hide 20 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Peace2yaa Hello, download the Add-on <br> for Firefox called <br> Simple YouTube Converter <br> Go to YouTube and download anything you want <br> as for here can't find much,As for uploading them to <br> here I have not found that option either, good luck

Report comment
(5y)

@.’ I have Chrome and I already have a site I use to convert, but thanks for the reply. I appreciate it!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Peace2yaa Hi, You are very welcome, take <br> care

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@.’ You also buddy! Have a great evening ;-P

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Peace2yaa Also I get errors on this external music player every time I use, also got some kind of virus, but was in image copy mode so it never really hit my computer, Good luck

Report comment
(5y)

@.’ It's not external. And there's no any virus.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Hello,You are the one that told me they are external links :) <br> <br> As for the Virus? Yes a rootkit very stealth, but does not matter as I was in Image mode only. <br> <br> Dr.Evil your the Boss why not let us upload our own music? <br> <br> Yes, I did read your last post, but you could if you really wanted? <br> <br> Get rid of them who ever they are as the music sucks :) IMHO 2 Pearl Jam songs, no Soundgarden, one Led Zeppelin, no Hendrix. <br> <br> I could go on for hours, but I think you get my point :) Ha! Just playing around as you seem to be the only one <br> who knows I am just joking around. <br> <br> Everybody is to uptight <br> here, except Blaze1 and the gang :) <br> <br> Really no big deal as I own everything I do like. <br> <br> But thank you for explaining the reason why we cannot as I always wondered why. <br> <br> Thanks and a good after noon to you Dr. ...
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@.’ You sound/talk like ballz on different meds.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 No, I just smoke up only and I just replied to your other post. <br> <br> And no I am not high at the moment, but will be very shortly. Take care and a good day to you once again. And got another thumbs down from somebody, it's like being in grade 2 <br> around here thumbs up thumbs down BS! I wish the Doc would remove that. Really it's very child like. But it is his site.

Report comment
(5y)

@.’ I believe you or doing a lot of thumbs up/down from different accounts. <br> And remember, you can only have one account, so do has you or told (play by TOS) and behave yourself. smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Now you are starting to bug me <br> not! But thanks for your thoughts, yes did have a chat with somebody here,about that <br> and that was last month! Who are you really GOD? Again have a nice day and I really do mean that. <br> <br> But if you start with cheap shots it not working on me. <br> <br> Ok, And now good afternoon <br> to you. :) And stop it already <br> my God whats up your butt. <br> <br> Relax you will have a heart attack at the rate your are rambling on.....So you can talk all you want by I will <br> not add fuel to the fire.

Report comment
(5y)

@.’ You or not making any sense, try again. ;)

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Sorry but I do have a life so sorry can't chat all day here <br> maybe you can, but not me, bye!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@.’ Your apology is accepted. smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Thank you very much :)

Report comment
(5y)

@.’ I have not gotten any virus from the site, smh.

@Peace2yaa Hey there, it won't happen here, some people don't have a clue :) smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Didn't think so hun. I gotta lot of confidence in the techs here or I wouldn't be here in the first place. And "Hey my friend"

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 some people don't have a clue* smiley smiley

@PureVodka🍺 You Brits use that term as well don't you? :) smiley

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Uploading music is not available because all music is being downloaded from another source, then streaming here from our website.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil This all I wanted. A simple yes, if I could and how I go about that or a No, lol. Thanks so much Dr.!

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,888 reviews • 122,472 films • 18,489 TV series