This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,387 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

The Curious Case of 👶 Natalia Grace… 👉🥸 (405 views, 12 replies)

master
Report comment
(10mo)

The Curious Case of Natalia Grace:
A three-night docuseries reminiscent of ‘’Orphan’’ about a Ukrainian female purporting to be a 6yo old dwarf orphan who is adopted by an American family. Who then explosively claims she’s actually a terrifying con artist adult trying to kill them! smiley

Monday, May 29, 2023 at 9pm ET/PT.
www.imdb.com/news/ni64053651/

smiley smiley smiley
Anyone else mighty EXCITED waiting to see this one?!
smiley

+6

master
Report comment
(10mo)

Thanks for the heads up this should be good smiley smiley smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(10mo)

I have the links, I just had to update the IMDB database to reflect the criteria needed here to create a Dos url and then put the links up. It will be soon, and hopefully today. smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(10mo)
+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10mo)

@DontSpeak W00T!! Many Thx!

+2

master
Report comment
(10mo)

HOLYMACKERAL! This is a Who-Dun-It that's a real nipple twister right to the bitter end! Are there more Ep's coming since the mom's trial wasn't included?

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(10mo)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) At the end of episode 6, they wrote [SPOILER]

That is an out and out lie and miscarriage of justice.

There are mountains of incriminating evidence AND people to testify of her cruelty and plotting and manipulation.

The entire trial for Michael was a joke.

The head juror stated they [all the jurors] felt he was guilty, but couldn't render that verdict since the court refused to hear anything about her factual birth date.

Un-f**king-believable.

I've come to despise those "Orphan" horror movies now.

+1

Report comment
(10mo)
(edited)

@DontSpeak RYTE?! I was stunned at the outcome as well. And I went off to see if the mom was up next. But they've dropped her mess entirely!? Throwing good money after bad in a small community w cross juristicions, for a convoluted non-violent offence that officials wanted out of too.

I think initially they adopted the girl for the decade(s) of tax breaks and EIC tax-refunds, plus mooching her SSI/SSID and food stamps for years. They thought they'd get a cute little girl poochie and reap big cash returns in the process. Except didn't work out at all!!

+1

Report comment
(9mo)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) They were in it ALL, including the eldest son's gifted Autism, for the self-perpetuated notoriety and subsequent large amounts of cash they could obtain. They thought adopting a girl who was a dwarf would make them look "generous and kind-hearted". Christine is a common parasite and manipulator. She really deserves a comeuppance.

Report comment
(10mo)

@DontSpeak I think the judge did not allow the jury to hear her actually age because he was trying to avoid a civil suit against the state. I do hope that she can sue the state at some point and get some sort of justice. That Michael is a bad actor in the literal sense and as a man

+3

Report comment
(9mo)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Hmm, that is an excellent hypothesis. smiley

It supports how ineffective justice is when it's concerned about the fact it FUCKED UP, and not be accountable for the truth!

Unbelievable in-justice system in the States. smiley

+1

Report comment
(9mo)

@DontSpeak Exactly, well stated. I have never heard of a judge refusing state evidence it's often the other way around. smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(9mo)

I did not enjoy this show at all and I watch practically every crime/justice show available to watch.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,387 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series