This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,748 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter Official International Trailer 2 (2017) (1065 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(7y)

Picking up immediately after the events in Resident Evil: Retribution, humanity is on its last legs in Washington D.C. As the only survivor of what was meant to be humanity's final stand against the undead hordes, Alice must return to where the nightmare began - Raccoon City, where the Umbrella Corporation is gathering its forces for a final strike against the only remaining survivors of the apocalypse. In a race against time Alice will join forces with old friends, and an unlikely ally, in an action packed battle with undead hordes and new mutant monsters. Between regaining her superhuman abilities at Wesker's hand and Umbrella's impending attack, this will be Alice's most difficult adventure as she fights to save humanity, which is on the brink of oblivion.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@mykitty Going of the trailer, this " might " be the best one, thanks for putting it up for all to see :)

senior guru
Report comment
(7y)

All of Resident Evil movies are good but this one might beat them all.I have to see the movie to find out .I don't go by trailer that much .I hope it's as good or even better then what I saw on the trailer . I looks bad to the bone smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(7y)

I love this collection (have them all) This will be a long wait for me (months to go) But 2017 seems to be a good year for upcoming movies and shows smiley CAIN'T WAIT...

God
Report comment
(7y)

She looks a lot more butcher (more fuller face) in this, propper kick ass.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,748 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series