This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,916 reviews
122,494 films • 18,490 TV series

Maleficent: Mistress of Evil - Official Teaser - Disney (723 views, 14 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

“Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” is a fantasy adventure that picks up several years after “Maleficent,” in which audiences learned of the events that hardened the heart of Disney’s most notorious villain and drove her to curse a baby Princess Aurora. The film continues to explore the complex relationship between the horned fairy and the soon to be Queen as they form new alliances and face new adversaries in their struggle to protect the moors and the magical creatures that reside within. The film is directed by Joachim Rønning from a story by Linda Woolverton and a screenplay by Linda Woolverton and Micah Fitzerman-Blue & Noah Harpster, the film is produced by Joe Roth, Angelina Jolie and Duncan Henderson with Matt Smith, Jeff Kirschenbaum and Michael Vieira serving as executive producers.

+5

God

I was just about to post this when i saw you had beat me to the punch. Thanks, i can't freaking wait for this movie!!

+3

God
Report comment
(4y)

Whoops, just added that, will at least members will get twice the viewing experience L smileyL.

Thanks for sharing Ace.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

“Maleficent: Season of the Stroke" LOL

+1

Hide 2 replies...

master
Report comment
(4y)

It's a celebration of evil. Why would you support this?

God
Report comment
(4y)

Thank you Aces for posting this fantasy film trailer.

I love film because it takes me away from reality. It's very cathartic.

It's mighty to have you back on board, too! smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,916 reviews • 122,494 films • 18,490 TV series