This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,749 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

KARATE KID PART 3 (895 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Junior watcher requesting a working link for Karate Kid Part 3 (1989) Please. Trans; getting nagged silly by 8 year old grandson, need help. smiley

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@saxon901 The first link listed from openload loqman89 is the correct movie. Did it not play for you? I tried it and it played ok for me. Hope this helps.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@saxon901 Oh, also they made a new series called Cobra Kai which also has Ralph Machio in it. It is a pretty good series and I thought maybe your grandson might like to watch it. Here is the link dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Cobra_Kai.... Good luck!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks Thank you, he does like it, hence the interest in the backstory, appreciate your interest. smiley For some inexplicable reason, openload will not work for me, I get a media failed to load message or something similar. daclips works for me but they don't have a copy on file. R-GC smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@saxon901 Try the openload link in the " incognito " window, bet it works. ;)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Thanks for the tip, will give it a go. smiley

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

@ saxon901 <br> <br> Hi, omit 3 :) Also all links are external <br> and not from this site. It could be a wrong link <br> or dead ones. <br> <br> Good luck

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

@ saxon901 <br> <br> Try the first external link as it <br> worked for me, but give it time to load. <br> If your connection is slow? Or d/l it. :) <br> Good luck

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

@ saxon901 <br> <br> Seems somebody put up a fake! On the external link. As both part 1 and 3 says 1989 not 1984. Compared them both and they are part 1. <br> <br> I do know a place you can get it,but cannot post the sites name <br> here as goes against the rules. But you can always request for a new link <br> here. The first was the best! As the others could never beat the original <br> IMHO :)

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

206:55 = Part 1 & Part 3 = 152:22 So you will know which is the good one, as some are misleading links :) <br> <br> As I just found out, 152:22 is No.3 So try the first external link on Part 3. Good luck <br> <br> I wish I could delete the others posts, but I can't :)

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@.’ Much appreciation for all your effort, will try it out, haven't had any luck on a few other sites either, a very elusive film, to say the least. Thanks very much. R-GC smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@saxon901 Hello, and you are very welcome. :) <br> <br> I see that you have trouble with openlo. 1st link? <br> as its the only working one :) <br> <br> (please disregard if you already know about this method below) <br> ____________________________ <br> You can also try and d/l it as that has worked for me a lot by using Vid3o C@ptur3. <br> <br> A plugin for Firefox, just be sure that the 3 colors light up on its icon first. <br> <br> Double Click on its icon from Vid** Capture plugin <br> <br> Find the file in its own menu click on it. <br> <br> And will take around 1-2 hours <br> as it's slow due to its age.Or demand requests. <br> <br> Or O.L. itself seems to be slow on that file, but most other files take 2-30 minutes <br> max.On d/l's. <br> <br> As I find O.L. ...
Read more

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@.’ Thankyou smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@saxon901 You are very welcome :) <br> And hope you got it. <br> Thanks

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,749 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series