This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,707 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

Handmaid's Tale Season 3 Trailer💋💋 (1194 views, 30 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

The long awaited season 3 starts June 5th
I can't wait
Teeny💋

+5

God
Report comment
(4y)

If you haven't seen this show, catch up here!
This is a must see series
Teeny💋

dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/The_Handmaid....

+5

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Awesome news, Teeny. I find this series spectacular. I can't wait. Thank you for the post!

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Looks interesting Teeny I will have to check it out. Thank you for sharing. God bless.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 OMG !! it looks amazing 🤗🤗 this is by far thee best tv series with an amazing storyline and acting ever

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@chaseyerself This is the most intense series I think I've ever watched. Just when you think they can't go any further with the extreme acting in this, they do
💋

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 every eps gets better and better , it leaves you wanting more and you don't want it to end , it's so surreal it's like you are sucked into the show and your actually thr lol

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

The problem is the entire series is predicated on a lie. There are no Christians acting like Gilead. What group does act like the people of Gilead? Think sharia law.

Atwood even admits this in interviews.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Let's go down the list, shall we?

What fundamentalist group does the following?

Amputation
Excision of female sex organs
Hanging of mere dissenters
Kidnapping
Sexual slavery
Murdering homosexuals

It ain't Christians.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare This is a fictional story not based on truth
💋

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Yes. It's propaganda that attack Christians when it's not Christians who do these things. Notice I gave you a thumb up regardless.

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Imagine how wrong it would be to depict Hindus as stealing and causing most of the crime in a America. Obviously this would be propaganda.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

You know what Teeny, I haven't followed this series for no particular reason. I didn't catch the start of it and it just dropped off my radar. I really appreciate the reminder though and I can guarantee that I will be catching up and tuning in for Season 3.

Just from the video you posted you can see it is top notch with amazing imagery of good versus evil, high production values and Elizabeth Moss is a dream actress for this role.

I don’t think there is any doubt about the fact that it is a work of fiction, and anyone stating otherwise or suggesting that it should be analysed in such a way would be well off the mark.

I did catch a mini-series of the author, Margaret Atwood, on Netflix called “Alias Grace” and I do believe that it was based on true events. It was truly a magnificent Canadian production and starred my latest favourite guilty pleasure; Sarah Gadon (also appeared in Dracula 2014 and the latest True Detective series among other works).

Read more

+6

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I have watched Alias Grace and you're right, it is great. Thanks for posting this so others can check it out.

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I will have to check that out, I haven't seen it. If you like Elizabeth Moss you will LOVE her after watching this series. If you read any of mine or other fans of the show comments you will see how intense this show is. It is by far my favorite running series at the moment. Please let me know what you think if you decide to watch it all. Thanks for your comment
Teeny💋

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Elisabeth Moss is an exceptional actress and can equally do theatre. See The One I Love which is an art comedy film and the Australian Top of the Lake series. Gwendoline Christie has a large role in season 2.

dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Top_of_the_L....

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_One_I_Love....

She's been around making fine films since Girl, Interrupted.
dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Girl_Interrupt....

And of course her role on Mad Men opened doors in Hollywood.

She is a personable nondemanding actress on the set. She has a good rep for a STAR. Face it, that show succeeded because of Elisabeth Moss.She entered in a very ill-advised marriage and was miserable while it lasted. I know it zapped her self-confidence. People have said rude things about her beauty.

She is not at fault for Atwood's propaganda.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare I have seen them both and loved them both, thanks though
💋

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 I know someone who is very close to her. You would like her. She is not a distant person at all. She doesn't want to be mobbed by fans,but is a very intelligent well spoken nice person.

Teeny, did you watch Dexter? Yvonne Strahovski did exceptional work on the show as a lover/foil for Dexter(Michael C. Hall). She has gotten some crappy film scripts.

master
Report comment
(4y)

Evil propagandist cowards versus Good Christians.

Make us your whipping boys. It's laughable garbage.

Imagine if you demonize homosexuals today in a production and purport they are doing things as Atwood uses Christians as the villians. There would be RIOTS.

master
Report comment
(4y)

I love this series and I can't wait for season 3. Thanks for posting Teeny! Ignore the naysayers. smiley

+4

master
Report comment
(4y)

The only truly good guy in the entire cast of characters is Max Minghella. Now he's a late bloomer who looks young and so keeps getting cast for younger roles. His father is rather famous.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_...

Max was in the fairly recent film as Ellen Page's new boyfriend.

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Into_the_Fores....

That looks like his future as well to follow in his dad's footsteps.

senior guru

Yeeeeeessss!!

Was wondering what I was going to do when GOT ends.
I see someone is missing the point - the vilians of this show are men.

+5

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ Alleged Christian men. What nonsense. 2.2 billion Christians...so demonize 2.2 billion but especially 1.1 billion.

Talk about hate speech. Even the Ku Klux Klan didn't put out such noxious drivel.

Report comment
(4y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ I'm sure we will be reading each other's comments again and decompressing after each episode..lol
Teeny💋

+4

@Teeny💋 No doubt at some point we'll need another 'I'm so traumatised I need to talk about this' thread.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ That is for sure!!
💋

master
Report comment
(4y)

Ann Dowd is a late bloomer and then WHAM got the first season of True Detective, the Leftovers, and the Handmaid's Tale. She went so Method in character that the cast who played the sex slaves were terrified when she was in character. What you see in the first episode at the mind control sessions as she breaks them down...really frightened the actresses and thus the realistic fear. Their words were something like, "she scared the bejezus out of me".

But actually she is a very nice brilliant person. Hollywood treats actresses like Ann Dowd very badly and marginalizes them. Her acting is magnficent. Talk about stage prescence.

She didn't do much on Broadway and so she might have been just a character actress in flunky parts. But NOW post-Hereditary, she has power. She's on a roll.

Better not say more.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare If you like Ann Dowd, you should see this independent film.
dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Compliance....

Now the scary part is this actually happened in real life.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_se...

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Seen it too!

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Yay.... Teeny, I wondered when this starts again. Thanks for the info. smiley I am so glad that there is something to watch now that GOT is nearly over. I am also waiting to see when big little lies is back.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@laylaandpaz Me too,I loved this first season
💋

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,707 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series