This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,872 reviews
122,463 films • 18,489 TV series

Halloween 2018 Official Trailer 2 (HD) (603 views, 14 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Jorge89 Halloween in general in my most favourite time of the year, so anything related to it is always a must - watch for me.

I will definitely be on the looks for this film and appreciate you sharing the trailer here. Several familiar faces in this and I can't wait to see it already!

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I hate it already lol

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale Why how come

Report comment
(5y)

@Jorge89 Fans have invested the last 40 years watching the Halloween franchise, and for all that investment they get a movie that erases the last 37 of those years.

Most rebooted franchises are the Hollywood equivalent of trying to get blood out of a stone.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I will go for it.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Hopefully it will end up being good.

Report comment
(5y)

Im a big fan of micheal myers and im disappointed this one doesn't look as good as the last 2.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@MelM7 Why how come

Report comment
(5y)

@Jorge89 Because 1 it doesn't look like theres enough killing. 2 this Michael doesn't seem all that tough like the last ones, 3 it was suppose to continue from the last one they made in 2009. It was suppose to go forward not backwards, like how did he get back in the asylum if he supposedly died on Halloween 2 and 4 didn't Jamie lee die on resurrection? lol

Report comment
(5y)

@MelM7 Forget EVERYTHING you know about Halloween after the end of the first 1978 movie.

They are rewriting history with this one. At the end of the first movie Micheal is back to the asylum and stays there for 40 years... He then escapes and goes back for the lone survivor (Curtis) who is NOT his sister.

Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale That's very stupid if they are. Like their going to confuse a lot of people with that. In accouple hes her brother and in this one hes not? Terribly written.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

I'm so confused, I swear I have already seen this. Am I loosing my mind? Didn't this come out already last year? Or is it possible I saw a screener???

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams This movie 🎦 come out October 19 2018

Report comment
(5y)

@Jorge89 Yes I see, but I really think I've seen it already, of course I won't really know until I watch it. This happened with at least 2 other movies. Where the release date was coming, yet I had seen it 8 months to a year before the release date. Maybe it was just a random screener that I stumbled upon that was up briefly then gone. But I am almost 1 am like 99% sure I have watched this. I know what happens before and after the teeth dropping scene in the bathroom. How would I know that unless I'd seen it somehow?

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,872 reviews • 122,463 films • 18,489 TV series