This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,660 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Dr.Phil Season 17 Episodes Please (526 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(4y)

I would like it if someone could please upload some episodes of Dr.Phil if at all possible I have been looking all over the place for the last few hours and can't find the episodes I'm looking for. Which are Season17 Episode 100 and 101. Titled "Expelled, Handcuffed, & Violent... My 14-Year-Old Daughter Is Out of Control" and "Destoni's Drama: Will She Accept Help?". Thank You in advance if someone dose happen to upload these episodes.

+3

senior guru

Report comment
(4y)

Thank You for helping with episode I think the episode is a 2 part episode I still need episode 100. If anyone has the episode 100 please let me know thank you. Or if anyone can upload the episode please.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@StarGazer88 Struggling to find s17e100 will keep looking and hopefully someone will find it, just no links and some are dated but dates do not go with episode air dates (by IMDb). Hope someone finds it.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@drbadass I know on IMDB it shows there are 2 parts so I think 100 is the first part. SO hopefully someone can find it. I don't really like to watch the ending of shows like this because then all the good parts are done normally. But thank you for helping with the looking around do you mind if I ask how you found the episode 101?

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@StarGazer88 Found a stream and did a WEB-DL of it, i can't mention other streaming sites here i don't think.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,660 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series