This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,781 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

CARNIVAL ROW Official Teaser Trailer (HD) Cara Delevigne, Orlando Bloom (557 views, 3 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Carnival Row is a fantasy-noir set in a neo-Victorian city. Mythical creatures fleeing their war-torn homeland have gathered in the city, and tensions are simmering between citizens and the growing immigrant population. We follow the investigation of a string of unsolved murders which are eating away at whatever uneasy peace still exists.

First episode date: August 30, 2019 (All 8 episodes will be ready to binge-watch)

Director: Jon Amiel

Network: Amazon Prime Video

+3

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

ok, not a movie; smiley and its not on regular tv or even netflix---we should try to get it here,links,cause Im not buying it from Amazon prime.- smiley --I get really sick of Amazon, if its ONLY on Amazon,this happens; you put in an online order,or even call them on the 800 no. cause their software is often fKKKKed up.you wait a week or two-- smiley -then you check when it was supposed to get here?

Over the 800 number,the order smiley was SUPPOSE TO GO THRU.BUT IT DOES NOT!!you go to the 800 number again, and THEY NEVER PUT THE ORDER THRU.at all. You phone on 800 number,and tell them to put it thru,as you are talking to thewm,yer order finally is processed. smiley Really, if you have to buy something, if at all possible go to the product-home site to buy it.Amazon is so backed-up, they won't tell you that---you just won't get your order! smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 So... What did you think of the trailer?

I receive all the notifications from your replies to my comments and I would love to reply back but I honestly don't know what you're saying most of the time.

Perhaps lost in translation?

Films and series that are from Netflix, prime, TV etc. all end up on sites like this so if you're having issues with Prime or something, there's no need for it. Isn't that why we are members here on two-movies and other sites alike?

This is just a trailer to an upcoming new series with all the information needed attached below it. No links can be added until it has been released.

Personally, I have no issues with Prime, Netflix or any other Subs.

Cheers!

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,781 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series