About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,902 reviews
122,481 films • 18,490 TV series

Britannia (259 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Not sure if I'm doing this right. smiley I just watched it all except for the last episode 9 links don't work and I tried a few places. If possible please could someone add a couple links to episode 9. Thank you in advance! smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

I just added verystream, openload and streamango links for episode 9. Hope they work for ya, enjoy!

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Thank you very much, I'll give them a try. When verystrean 1st came out it worked so great but then one day it just stopped for me. I loved that one too.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

You're welcome!

I bounce between verystream, openload and clipwatching (sp) lately, depending which is working best and if I want to direct DL.

It's a good show so here is the link for other members to check out: dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Britannia/?r.... Britannia is a drama set in 43AD as the Roman Imperial Army - determined and terrified in equal measure - returns to crush the Celtic heart of Britannia - a mysterious land ruled by warrior women and powerful druids who can channel the powerful forces of the underworld.

Cheers!

God
Report comment
(4y)

Hi Mandi! That's brilliant.

There's also a thread for linkers, here: dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Series-Reques....

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,902 reviews • 122,481 films • 18,490 TV series